Jacob Brno Apartments - Hostel - Penzion
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$146
Agoda.com
US$91
US$75
Priceline
All reviewsgreat locationfree breakfastwashing machinecity centreprivate roomvery nice place to staywould stay againmain squarenice breakfastincluded in the priceold townvisiting brnotop floordormreceptionlaundryfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was a fantastic hostel! We stayed for 3 nights. It is in the perfect location, very close to the center and lots of restaurants/bars. The place was very, very clean which was appreciated, and the free breakfast is just another bonus! We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The staff were really kind and helpful, and they have a great coffee machine with excellent latte machiatto's.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jiri F, Manager at Jacob Brno Apartments - Hostel - Penzion, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We can promise that we will do our best to remain being "awesome" :-)

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Hostel Jacob is located in the heart of old Brno & is the perfect base for exploring bars & restaurants to the north of the centre.
Fresh continental breakfast from 8 till 10 each morning. Clean, hot showers that work & friendly, helpful staff who made our long weekend even more enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you! Wy do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible :-)

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We stayed at hostel jacob for 3 nights and it was excellent. Staff were brilliant, great facilities and in an ideal location for city centre. Price was brilliant and the fact breakfast was included was a real bonus. For anyone visiting brno dont look anywhere else as you wont find better. Will recommend to anyone visiting.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that you enjoyed our hostel! :-)

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

The hostel is very cute. I stayed in a 6-bed mixed dorm and I loved that they had sheets separating the bottom bunks so when you're sleeping the person next to you can't see you. I liked the added privacy. The bathrooms were also very clean.
Breakfast (incl in the price) was a great way to start the day. There are loads of cafe/bars nearby to go out and walk back safely. I found the city very safe to walk at night. Although the only thing I was concerned about it relation to safety was after finding out a guy who was also staying at the hostel had his locker tampered with and the thief stole his laptop, money etc and reported this to the police, so that put me off leaving my valuables in the lockers provided at the hostel.
On a positive note; Another perk was limitless supply of all different types of tea and freshly grounded coffee just by reception!

• Stayed: December 2013
Jiri F, Manager at Jacob Brno Apartments - Hostel - Penzion, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

We are very sorry for what happened to the other guest (with the stolen belongings), but we can assure you that such thing will not happen again. We are glad that apart from this unpleasant incident you enjoyed your stay in our hostel :-)

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was a walk in guest for one of their dorm rooms. The place is right next to freedom square, center of the city. Its really clean and the rooms are huge with enough space in between beds. Safety lockers are just outside the room doors but the best part about my two night stay was how amazing the staff was. While I knew my way around the city from my previous visit, the staff was so enthusiastic to help that I decided to hear them out and with their tips, that conversation turned out to be very informative and helpful. While I might have stayed in hostels offering more fun or better facilities, I can;t think of any negatives so I'd give them a perfect rating. Would definitely stay here next time I visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Jiri F, Owner at Jacob Brno Apartments - Hostel - Penzion, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it so much! And it is nice to see that you like our hostel and its facility and staff as well. We, as receptionists, love our job and enjoy the conversation with our guests. It is always pleasure to meet nice people and have an opportunity to talk with them.
Once again thank you for your feedback and we will be looking forward to your next visit!