“Amazing Fresh Produce. Dynamic menu”
Review of Tomato Fresh Restaurant - CLOSED

Tomato Fresh Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Czech, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Description: Every day we cook with fresh ingredients. Our chef seeks them out first thing every day and then decides what to cook for you. For reasonably-priced, healthy food that brings you joy, delight and satisfaction, everything must be fresh. And it is taken care of. We do not cook from substitutes, everything is prepared in our kitchen.
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This is the most dynamic menu I have seen in Czech and I've been travelling around for a month and my partner is Czech. Coming from Australia I certainly appreciate fresh produce and this restaurant certainly offers that, whilst steering clear of traditional Czech dishes. Service was friendly, prices are a little higher bit well worth it. Yes it is a little difficult to get to, but when back in Brno I would definitely go again!!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Great fresh food. It's amazing that food can be so good and light. We never had something like "jednozrnná pšenice" which is absolutely great! Their creamy soups are tasty too.
It's shame that opening hours are short at the begining of the week. It's slightly complicated to find this restaurant but worth to try it!