“Fab Vegetarian Options”

Restaurant MITROVSKI
Ranked #212 of 872 Restaurants in Brno
Cuisines: European, Czech, International, Central European
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab Vegetarian Options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We visited Restaurant Mitrovski today for lunch. We chose it primarily on proximity to were we were staying.
They do a great menu of the day, one meat and one vegetarian choice. Unfortunately we got there a bit late and the vegetarian option had sold out.
I chose the mushroom burger and my husband had the roast beef. We both had delicious pea soup to start.
The food was so good we shared a dessert of deep fried ice cream wrapped in gingerbread.
The decor is clean and fresh. The staff are helpful and informative and best of all the food is terrific. Was a shame it was so quiet as it deserves to be busier but maybe we missed the lunchtime rush.

1 Thank Marie L

• Czech first
Brno, Czech Republic
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

They have every two menus for lunch. One of them is every vegetarian. Very nice interier. Food is served very nice even it's only lunch menu. Service is really perfect. I recommand to visit. It's situated in a silence park near exhibition center.

1 Thank Michal M
BRNO
“Why not to have a glass of red in green”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

This restaurant used to be called “Napoleon“, but I prefer today´s name “Mitrovski“ as well as its new inside in green. It feels like being in a sort of magic garden. They grow happy customers there. I am always pleased in this environment to sip Moravian red wine. It goes well with with venison, including wild boar. A drop of pear brandy just before saying good bye and see you soon.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank UGM_BRNO
BRNO
“Look, admire and then bite and enjoy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

The restaurant is located next to the historic sight - the summer chateau of Mitrovsky. This is pat of the nice view you have as you enter. But your eyes are attracted to many more things as the chef´ s motto is Eat with open eyes! I did and I was not sorry. I did not want anything big at the beginning - just an appetizer of goat cheese. Nice. Friends were pleases with the soup, so I copied them and to tell the truth I had the duck afterwards and some dessert too. So be careful there - they have lots things not only to be admired. Our bills in the hand of a very nice waitress are similar to sailboats, aren´t they? Oh, yes, it is a safe port both for vegetarians and those who prefer meat.

• Visited September 2013