All reviews free taxi welcome drink gold card inner court yard old town hour reception nearest tram stop nice restaurant budget hotel city centre min walk speak good english low price clean bathroom a great stay private parking hotel is located
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel due to the facilities on offer and the low price, as well as the fact that due to my late arrival I required a hotel which had a 24 hour reception service. Unfortunately after being attracted by the pool and the fitness centre, I didn’t have the time during my stay to sample either! The price was excellent for such a modern, spacious, clean, comfortable and well equipped room. I particularly liked that the room had a fan and a fridge which was very much needed during the warm weather. Also I stayed on the top floor, and there were plenty of windows in the room to open to allow air to circulate. The worst thing about this hotel is that it is located a little further away from the city centre and main train station than I would prefer, however it is only a five minute walk from the nearest tram stop which is only two stops away from Brno Hlavni Nadrazi, so it is still accessible. This meant that we were still able to enjoy the convenience of all the main shops and restaurants. I had a really great stay here and slept very comfortably. This really is a fabulous hotel at an ideal price. I would certainly stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a terrifying area of Brno, definitely not safe for two women. Extremely loud music from the gangland neighbourhood and stifling hot rooms made sleeping impossible. Horrible, horrible stay.

On the up side nice restaurant and bar in the basement and clean.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is nice and clean, the staff is OK but the location is a bit strange. City center is 10 minutes walk which seams really convenient but during that walk you have to pass trough very suspicious looking part of town with lots of faces staring at you. It is some kind of gipsy quarter I think, but I didn't feel safe at all and it was daytime. I wouldn't pass there at night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I just spent 2 nights in hotel eFi during my business trip to Brno last week. Booked a Junior Suite on the 5th floor under the roof - large bed, clean bathroom, comfort living room with kitchen. Location of the hotel is great - few minutes from the city center, on the other hand it´s in the middle of very noisy street and not very clean neighborhood of Cejl quarter. Overall satisfied and the big plus was a welcome drink upon arrival - those small things are exactly why you often return to a hotel and it stays in your mind for future bookings.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018

If you do not mind walking a bit further from the train station, book this place for sure. Clean, well-kept, spacious rooms, all amenities, very polite and professional service, would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: If you need a hairdryer, request one at Reception (on loan).
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends