“Nice place, very good location”

City Apart Hotel Brno
Ranked #27 of 56 Hotels in Brno
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice place, very good location”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The hotel is very well located close to the centre of Brno. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The quality of the breakfast was on **** level. I can fully recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
CityApartHotel2014, receptionist at City Apart Hotel Brno, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Jan,

Many thanks for your time to write these comments. We are really pleased that you liked our hotel and we hope to see you soon again.

We wish you successful and happy days only!

reception

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Brescia, Italy
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Hotel in an area which is probably not the best in the city. In any case, personnel very kind and efficient, parking incredibly useful and not far from the motorway and the most important connections. Good for business trips, I won't rather suggest it for leisure trips.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
CityApartHotel2014, receptionist at City Apart Hotel Brno, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your guest´s view and your time to write these comments. We appreciate it very much. Of course, we would like to be the best hotel in Brno so maybe in near future. :-) As you know, our hotel is close to the centre (2 minutes by car) and it´s another big advantage for us.

Enjoy your day!
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

City Apart is a nice quiet hotel relatively near to brno's city centre . Service is good , prices are cheap and the food isn't bad . I would recommend it to anybody casually visiting Brno , and not having high expectancies . Just try to keep away from the northern side of the hotel as it doesn't have the best reputation

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
CityApartHotel2014, receptionist at City Apart Hotel Brno, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Sebastian,

Many thanks for your review! We really appreciate it. As you have known, our hotel is near the city centre (10 minutes walking) so it is easy to look for fun. Next time you could try a body massage in our hotel. :-) Thank you for your visit.
Province of Florence, Italy
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed at the City Apart from over 2 weeks, and what I can say is that this is the perfect interpretation of the hotellerie of the next generation, the hotellerie of the future, because this is what people really need, and I mean not just nice hotel interior, quite and safe place (perfect as it is located just a couple of tram stop for the hearth of city centre), large room as well as common areas, like lobby, breakfast restaurant.. with also a very good and wide selection of breakfast buffet, with nice friendly staff, as well at the reception (service 24h), where works very kind persons, always ready to offer a good service, answer and help for many issues, like if they were more than a professional receptionist, who does not need to wear traditional obsolete hotel uniform, to simulate like in many other hotels that there are professional, because they offer a quality of service that everyone will feel at home, and I would like to thanks one more time all of them, and in particular Martin, Lenka and Hanna.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Enrico_DaVinci
Dear Enrico,
I am a new employee in the hotel from February 2014 so we didn´t meet together. However I would like to thank you for your review because it helps me and my colleagues very much. We all do our best and we like our job. We look forward to your next visit. :-)
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed here during the MotoGp race weekend in Brno. So price wise I would guess the room was more expensive then it would be the rest of the year. Actually it was the only place some what close to the city center, that was affordable and still available.
The facilities are quite good, parking is free, internet is free and works well throughout the building. Breakfast is basic but ok, nothing too exciting. The rooms are ok, although our air-conditioning made a loud humming noise every 10 minutes when on and every 2-3 hours when off, which is particular annoying when you are trying to sleep. But the reception told us this is normal, "it is the pump". Well I have stayed in quit a few hotels around the world but have never had this, so that is bs. Other then that the place is ok, although our room wasn't 100% clean. One more thing: downtown is a bit further than the girl at the reception told us: I would say to the central square you'll walk about 20-25 minutes and not 10. A cab get you there fast and cheap. All in all the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I will now stay at City-Apart-Hotel every time I visit Brno. It is a very nice hotel, extremely clean, more than reasonably priced, and quite comfortable. The singles are much more spacious than the average single in Europe. But what sets this hotel apart (no pun intended) is the quality of the service. The reception staff goes out of their way to help people staying there. I am an American and speak next to no Czech, but I never had any problems thanks to their excellent service. I highly recommend staying here if you visit the Brno area, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Stephen5900
Greece
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed at the City Apart Hotel Brno on July 13.
It was a nice stay near Brno city. Most of all I really liked the very helpful staff which were extremely warm and very friendly.
The most important and very possitive for me was the free indoor parking.I was traveling on a motorbike.
The room was large and very clean! The breakfast was good.
Hotel located 10 minutes far away from the center of Brno and if you like you can use the tram or the bus.The tram stop is 50 meters away from the hotel.
Definetely a "must" for a short stay .

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo