“Amazing Greek in Olomouc” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gyradiko Original Greek Gyros - CLOSED

Gyradiko Original Greek Gyros
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Greek in Olomouc”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I ate at Gyradiko twice this week. Hands down they have the best Greek food in the area! They are open everyday with late hours, which is unusual in Olomouc. The staff are very friendly and the food is amazing. The menu is also printed in English and the place is tourist friendly.

My first visit, I ordered 2 chicken souvlaki pitas which are 70czk each. They are a great size and very filling. On my second visit, I ordered the chicken souvlaki menu box which is delicious! For 145czk you get, 3 chicken souvlaki sticks, fries, a bunch of pitas, cabbage salad and a big portion of tzatziki sauce. They even gave us a free drink!

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Olomouc. This is for sure one of the best budget eats in the city! It's easy to see that the staff cares about their customers.

• Visited April 2014

Olomouc, Czech Republic
“The best fast food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

They have the best gyros, souvlaki and greek salad. They have very nice prices and employees are friendly. You shouldn't miss this. Me and my friends highly recommend them.

Olomouc, Czech Republic
“Amazing Gyros, Souvlaki and Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Oh my god, this is so amazing place. They offered mi free homemade ouzo. I had fresh grilled feta, crispy gyros in pita, juicy spicy souvlaki and delicious salad, I just can't get enough of this place. They should make baklava. Very friendly staff and best gyros you've ever had.

• Visited June 2013