“Can only recommend”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I visited this restaurant with my two kids. They got s/g to be entertained with and a nice and healthy kids menu. My lasagne with salad was just beautiful. Really good and professional service. Definitely will visit again.

3  Thank Vendula L

Reviewed 30 December 2013

My partner and I decided to follow the advice of other reviewers and venture beyond the confines of the old town to Pellegrino. Notwithstanding its out of the way and unlikely residential suburban location, we were glad to have made a reservation, as the place was full. We had calamari and a simple salad to start followed by a penne pasta and chicken dish and pork with pesto gnocchi in a mushroom and cream sauce. Everything was outstanding, of the highest quality and made with fresh ingredients. Reasonably priced too. Well worth the visit.

1  Thank Lawrence63
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, we chose Pellegrino. Great choice.
Restaurant is very clean, tile floors, trendy. The non-smoking dining room is truly smoke free, no smell of smoke. It is at the front and surrounded by large windows. It was freezing outside but very comfortable inside.

Service was welcoming, prompt and helpful. Limited but excellent wine list and menu and inexpensive. Food was served quickly. Authentic and flavorful. Delicious dessert. If we lived in Ostrava, this would be our restaurant of choice.

1  Thank Tommmmmmmm
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Fabulous Italian restaurant. One of the best in Ostrava.

Food is just fantastic! I love Crema di pomodoro.

And I it's the only place I've discovered so far where you can get good Italian wine.

2  Thank Petr S
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Top location and perfect service .... for fair price. The best you can find in Ostrava. We had various pastas (a la Carbonara with fresh parmesan) and legumes. All was really tasty like in a 4star restaurant. Couldn`t be better. A must when you come to Ostrava.

1  Thank joeundpeter