All reviewsboiled eggsstaff was very friendly and helpfulbuffet styleexcellent locationshort staylong weekendfew minutes walkold townhairdryercentre
Reviewed 30 September 2014

great for long week-end, clean tidy good location for old town gdansk, motlawa embankment. bar just on the corner. breakfast buffet enjoyable.
comfortable bed, value for money. Glad our room wasn't on the top floor.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed here alone for 4 nights on my summer holiday. I have been to Gdańsk loads of times and know it well but have never stayed here before or even seen the place. It was late when I arrived (at midnight) the place was almost in darkness but a man let me in and checked me in with the bare minimum of welcome or words in general, not the best of first impressions. I was happy with the room, it was clean and had a very comfortable large single bed. At breakfast and in daylight I was able to see that the hotel's communal areas are very well appointed...nice marble stairs etc. The breakfast was a simple cold buffet affair but everything was very fresh and of high quality. A lady was constantly checking on it and keeping everything topped up. The coffee was nice too. The room had no frills but was very quiet and I slept so well there. One thing to note...there is no lift and there are lots of stairs to go up so anyone with mobility problems would struggle. The staff were friendly and polite and I didnt see the unfriendly guy from the first night again for the rest of the stay so I can genuinely say it was a friendly place. I would stay again and was happy with the price considering it was spot on for accessing the main attractions of Gdańsk within seconds!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Zuzka77
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I spent just over a week at Willa Litarion. Excellent location just a couple blocks away from Old Town Gdansk attractions. The room was very simple but clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet is included. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in room 13 so had to walk up and down 5 flights of stairs every day. Also I was here during a week of very hot weather and there was no air circulation inside the building. Free wifi was a plus; very reliable in the lobby but did not always work from my room on the top floor. Overall, a great value and I would recommend.

Room Tip: 13 rooms total - rooms with lower numbers are on lower floors and require less stairs
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2014

In my opinion "Willa Litarion" is an average budget hotel, but located exellently. Just approximately 100 metres from the main places of interest of Gdansk (Dluga street and Motlawa embankment). There are also some minimarkets round the corner where You can buy all necessary food and drinks stuff. Breakfast was simple but good enough. Free WiFi is also a plus.
As for the minuses there were not to many: lighting in the room 13 was not enough in my opinion, also it may be a problem to get to the upper floor with bulky suitcases.
In general I recommend "Willa Litarion" hotel, a very good value.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We spent 4 nights in room 2. It's a lovely room: clean, warm, bright and comfortable...the heating worked well and as long as we wanted! The beds are very comfortable. I Just have to admit that we were woken up by a couple of people shouting at night. Which was very annoying. The hotel is situated in a very good location, just 2 mins walk from the town hall. The owners are very friendly and helpful. We negotiated a good price! The breakfast was ok, typical polish style :) There are just a few little defects: moveable toilet seat, broken fridge and broken shower door. However the cleaning lady came every day to empty the bin and change the towels. There is access to hot drinks 24/7 which is very convenient. We would definitely go back there.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple