Hotel Impresja
Villa Angela(Gdansk)
DS 8(Gdansk)
Hotel Bonum(Gdansk)
View Hotel
All reviewseasy accessnice hotelcity centrerooms are cleansmall roomold townlocation is excellentfree wifiminute walkthe rivertramtaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Me and my wife stayed here for five nights and we found the location nearly ideal for walks to the old town and for a starting point for other trips. We made a bike trip to Nowy Port lighthouse, Sopot and Oliwa. Bike rental is available at the hotel at affordable price. The hotel is situated on a quiet residential street, however several tram lines are only minutes away. We had a twin room which was spacious and bright, the bathroom spotless. The buffet breakfast had varied selection. The breakfast room worked as a restaurant in the evening but there are no restaurants or notable shops about. The staff was friendly and helpful. Complimentary water (2 small bottles) was provided every day. 2,5 kilometres from the centre of the old town (for example Oliwa is 10 km) this was great value for money.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patelius
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed for a business trip. I got a large double room for single use which was great. The room was very nice, the bathroom was clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They had good breakfast.
The location is not the best. You have to take tram to get to the centre, but it's only a few stops. The neighbourhood is peaceful and quite, though.
When I was there their internet connection didn't work which made my working difficult.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2011

4 stars and lived up to it.

Nice clean rooms. Very up 2 date. The bathrooms were immaculate.

You will have a 15 min walk to the centre, but it'll be worth that.

The breakfast -well, I've had better but it's ok.

To keep it short and sweet - this hotel is a bit out of he centre, but the rooms are excellent, the service is good and you are fairly close to the centre .

I'll give it 4 stars without a blink.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leon_Norway
Reviewed 24 April 2011

I was there on business trip and stayed one night. Room was small but clean. Hotel is in quiet residential area. Service was good, even when i checked in after midnight. Food was OK and underground parking too. Free WI-FI.
Just a small warning. I was in room 101 and window was facing the wall. No problem for me, since I was only staying for night, but if you like to enjoy your view, ask for it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2010

very pleased with my choice of hotel the Impresja in gdansk.The hotel is small and friendly the staff cannot do enough for you.Any place you would like to visit they will give you their best knowledge of which we had alot.. Our room was at the front of the hotel on the first floor and had everything you could need except a kettle which you might find handy last thing at night. breakfast starts at 6.30-10.30 giving you plenty of tome and something to suite all tastes. We only had hand luggage so we caught the 110 bus from the airport to the train station -which is the terminus and got a taxi from there to the hotel costing us 20 zloty. the bus cost us 3zloty.This hotel has only been open for eight months and the newness can be seen in all the furnishings . At the bottom of this small street are the trams which will take you into the old town 3 stops and once you have walked through the old town you will come out on the river all very close together.This hotel is within walking distance of the old town but if you like to be on top of everything then this hotel is not for you. I would return to gdansk to visit and again I would stay at this hotel not in the centre.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple