Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
David M
Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Nice hotel in the centre

Review of Hilton Gdansk
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Dec 2018via mobile
The room was nice and clean. Service was excellent. We stayed 4 nights and it was very calm. We booked breakfast and there was nothing to complain about. They had a continental breakfast and it was tasty. Only negative thing to name was that the remote control was missing the batterycover which makes it uncomfortable to use it. Would use this hotel again and can recommend it.
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this review
Responded 10 May 2019
Dear David M,

It is a real pleasure to read your opinion. Thank you very much for your kind words. We know that a comfortable room with a large bed is the most important. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. Please also be informed that our chef won the prestigious prize “Chef of Tomorrow” – I recommend you to try also dinner in Mercato Restaurant - is worth it! I hope you will come back.

£83
    £97
0.7 miles from Hilton Gdansk
View more hotels in Gdansk
2,359 results
All reviews rooftop bar the river great location old town top floor swimming pool sauna and steam room nice hotel an upgrade large room bars and restaurants train station mercado gym pln polish
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2018

Simply best in town!!!. Rooms are huge and spacious, we were lucky to buy an upgrade to river view> Had a great germ MIchelin quality dinner at hotel's Mercato restaurant, breakfasts were abundant too. Nice night cup drink at 5th floor restaurant. Perfect location for a weekend of food and wine plus shopping with friends. We record forum mall for shopping its a short walk through old town

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Dear Filip W,

Thank you very much for these kind words. I am glad that you mentioned so many advantages of the Hilton Gdańsk hotel. I hope that you would like to come again and, for example, visit Urban SPA on 5th floor to get some treatments! I am sure you would be delighted.

Reviewed 25 November 2018

Very friendly staff. Excellent location, new hotel but rooms are disappointing, dirty walls. I was expecting more for 5* hotel. However I did not experience hotel dining so maybe that part of service will suprice me.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Magdalena M, General Manager at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Dear Road65255742178,

thank you very much for your opinion - feedback from our Guests is very important for us. I am pleased that you appreciate our location and staff - we know that every place is made by people. Concurrently I am sorry to read that room was disappointing. I can assure you that we will pay attention to this. I encourage you to visit Mercato Restaurant - it is one of the best restaurants in our country and it's definitely worth visiting and trying polish cuisine in a modern way.
Wish you many succesful trips.

Reviewed 17 November 2018

Excellent hotel in an amazing location. Will plan on staying here again the next time I travel to Gdańsk. It is right in old town with multiple restaurants within walking distance. Also very clean w/ modern accommodations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear lizh144,

I hope that you will have the opportunity to come to Gdańsk again. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am glad that you enjoyed the view of the river. And did you have the opportunity to eat at the Mercato restaurant? I am convinced that you will be delighted. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful newly renovated. Rooms are a little bit simply in a 5 stars hotel but are nice. The spa is the best thing in the hotel. From there the view is spectacular!! I loved it! One negative experience was that I checked in via Hilton Honors App, but we didn’t get that rooms. In total: Very nice hotel and very good location in Gdansk!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ivancsicsandras,

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

What a lovely hotel, stayed in a room with a view, nice and clean. Breakfast was plentyfull and the staff was so pleasant, anything you wanted they were happy to help, even you could have your breakfast outside.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear valerie a,

thank you so much for taking your time. I am glad that your recent stay was comfortable. You wrote that you liked our breakfast - I can recommend you also visit our restaurant Mercato. Do you know that is one of the best restaurants in the whole country? I hope you will come back.