Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
steve c
Old Colwyn, United Kingdom

New year trip

Review of Hilton Gdansk
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jan 2019via mobile
Stayed here for our annual new year travel celebrations. The hotel is excellently located, easy walking distance to the old town attractions as well as the solidarity museum and WW2 museums. The rooms are comfortable as is the bed with a good bathroom. The breakfast menu is varied and good. The restaurant and bar staff are efficient and friendly
Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this review
Responded 9 May 2019
Dear steve c,

Thank you that you would like to share your opinion on Hilton Gdańsk. I am glad that we had the pleasure to welcome you. As a team, we do everything to make our guests feel special. I hope that the good memories of your stay at the Hilton Gdańsk will soon make you come back to us.

• Agoda.com
0.7 miles from Hilton Gdansk
    £71
View more hotels in Gdansk
2,356 results
All reviews rooftop bar the river great location old town top floor swimming pool sauna and steam room nice hotel an upgrade large room bars and restaurants train station mercado gym pln polish
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

I’d give this hotel a solid 4/5. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and had everything we needed. Really good location within easy walking distance of the main attractions in Old Town. The hotel Spa was lovely, although a little on the expensive side. The High 5 bar was a bit of a disappointment as it’s very small and lacked atmosphere. It almost felt as if I was in a capsule. It may be different in the summer.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 842andrinap
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Dear 842andrinap,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is a real pleasure to read your opinion. We do our best to Guests feel comfortable. I am glad that you had an opportunity to visit Urban Spa and High 5 Bar. Please also be informed that our chef won the prestigious prize “Chef of Tomorrow” – I recommend you to try also dinner in Mercato Restaurant - is worth it! I hope you will come back.

Reviewed 25 December 2018

Solid but not luxurious. No surprise, typical **** for the price of a ***** hotel. Better value just around the corner, and in many more hotels in Gdańsk. NOT in the hotel: modern TV screen, BOSE sound system, marble bathroom, iconic lobby, smiling staff, Nespresso coffee machine, spacious bar, elegant art on the walls, free mobile tour guides with Internet. What in price? Solid business room for people who want to stay in in the city centre but don't care for anything else because are too busy. Don't expect a smile from staff (probably they acting 'very professional' ).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear Tour15102449151,

Thank you for your comments, as all our guest’s feedback is of high vale for us.

Our aim is to achieve the highest standard of service every day.
I see that you have noted that the hotel is solid I believe in fulfilling the Hilton standards in this case I can understand that it is also reliable. Therefore our guests can be sure of the quality and standard mentioned before.
It is nice that hotels location in the city center is also appreciated.

With regards to the equipment as the technology is developing so quickly it is difficult to keep up, however we are doing our best to accommodate all of it as quickly as possible.
I will definitely take all the comments and suggestions up during my meetings with managers.

I do believe that we will have a chance to welcome you again at Hilton Gdańsk.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 December 2018

Smallest gym I have ever seen. Good breakfast and excellent service. Rooms are large and clean. Free water and free fruits are a nice welcome. My room was very quit and WIFI was OK for a free offering.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Excursion53090618381
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2019

Dear Excursion53090618381,

It is a real pleasure to read your opinion. Thank you very much for your kind words. We know that a comfortable room with a large bed is the most important. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. Please also be informed that our chef won the prestigious prize “Chef of Tomorrow” – I recommend you to try also dinner in Mercato Restaurant - is worth it! I hope you will come back.

Reviewed 17 December 2018

+1 comfy bed and convenient location
+.5 breakfast with more options than a typical European breakfast
+1 phenomenal restaurant - Mercato
+1.5 excellent service. I had an allergic reaction to something I ate and the hotel found a 24 hour pharmacy and offered to have the the taxi take us, wait for us and bring us back. Nice recognition of my Hilton gold status, with a free bottle of wine and a box of chocolates.

-1: Thin walls. Our next door neighbors came home late every night and could hear them stumble in. The first night it scared me because it was quite loud. It sounded like they were trying to get in to our doors when they were fumbling with getting in to their own.

The taxis downstairs were not the most pleasant. We often opted for uber instead.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ChicaArchie,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing the Hilton Gdansk during your visit to the city, and for giving us your opinion.

We are most grateful that you took the time to write this review and we are pleased to hear that our services and facilities met your expectations. It is particularly rewarding for us to receive good scores and comments, which are very much appreciated and motivating for all our team.

Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travellers so please be informed that your opinion has also been forwarded to all departments so that we can continue to monitor our standards to continually improve and exceed even more day by day our standards of quality and service.

We want you as our guest and are hopeful that you will afford us the opportunity to provide lodging services in the future.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Gdansk.

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

This hotel has good service, nice rooms and excellent breakfast. Unfortunately that does not matter when the hotel has privat parties with loud music until 3 in the morning. It was impossible to sleep in the terrible noice. No one told us about this party when we booked. When you do not get any sleep, all the rest of our visit to Gdansk was a tiresome experience. Was it so important with the party compared to guests and their need for normal sleep?

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kristin H

Dear Kristin H,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments.

I am glad to hear that you liked the hotel and the service.

It is really unfortunate to hear that this good experience was spoiled by the loud music during the event.
Moreover that such incidents are very rare at the hotel. As our guest comfort is most valued for us.

I will definitely share your comments with my managers and will take it into consideration in the future.

I do believe that we will have a chance to restore your trust during your next visit.
In order to that please contact me directly.

Staying at your disposal.
Kind regards