Lowest prices for your stay
£100
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
John C
Manchester, United Kingdom
Great location next to the Old Town
Review of Hilton Gdansk
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Feb 2019
My wife and I stayed here for three nights, and enjoyed our visit no end. Staff were helpful and efficient on front desk and bar, and even more so in the spa on 5th floor. Bedrooms very spacious and clean. Our only niggle was a shortage of interaction by staff with clientele, and although they were efficient and professional, a friendly smile would help and goes a long way. Did not spoil our stay at all, and we would recommend this as a good base for exploring the area. We only had breakfast on one morning, as there are so many options in the neighbouring area to try.
Date of stay: February 2019
    £52
0.7 miles from Hilton Gdansk
View more hotels in Gdansk
2,353 results
All reviews rooftop bar the river great location old town top floor swimming pool sauna and steam room nice hotel an upgrade large room bars and restaurants train station mercado gym pln polish
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2019

An overall great experience. Great spa treatments, a small pool on the top floor, saunas. King Deluxe room with river view is spacious, comfortable, has a shower and a bathtub. Very close to all old town attractions. Great Fishmarkt restaurant 3 min from the hotel. Less than a mile from the train station.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2019

Dear MagdaHNewYork,

Thank you that you would like to share your opinion on Hilton Gdańsk. I am glad that we had the pleasure to welcome you. As a team, we do everything to make our guests feel special. I hope that the good memories of your stay at the Hilton Gdańsk will soon make you come back to us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2019

The Hilton Gdansk has a great location on the waterfront, on the north end of old town, the main tourist attraction here.

Check in was easy, and our room was very fine. We had a standard room, but still a huge, very comfortable bed, a big working desk and to comfy chairs. The last is not always the case, but quite important for a leisure trip with partner. Fine bathroom with shower and bathtub.

Lobby area is small, narrow and dark, and the 5th floor bar is very small. Good view, but only when you stand up. Some Norwegian men didn’t exactly enhance the experience, they were sitting in just a bathrobe.

Wellness area looked fine, fitness center was very small (but open 24 hours).

The room rate was very attractive, the breakfast price not. The room rate on their website was shown without tax/VAT – it was added at a much later stage. I feel cheated and I suppose it is a violation of EU law.

We didn’t take the breakfast, as the price for two was 50 % of the room rate. Lots of good breakfast places around town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Torben A

Dear TorbenA956,

first of all, thank you very much for such kind words. I am glad, that you enjoyed so many advantages of Hilton Gdańsk hotel. We know that a comfortable room with a large bed is the most important.

About net price on website - this is in accordance with Hilton's standard, all Hilton's hotel show net price on their websites, however I am really sorry that you felt cheated. Feedback from our guests is vitally important in our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travellers so please be informed that your opinion has also been forwarded to all departments so that we can continue to monitor our standards to continually improve and exceed even more day by day our standards of quality and service.

We want you as our guest and are hopeful that you will afford us the opportunity to provide lodging services in the future.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Gdansk.

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

This was just excellent, perfect place to stay if you want to relax and visit Gdansk. Hotel got all you need with a nice pool/sauna/spa area and roof top bar where you can enjoy the view of the river and old town. The breakfast and restaurant was also the same high standard.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 653mortenl,

I hope that you will have the opportunity to come to Gdańsk again. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am glad that you enjoyed the view of the river. I invite you again and I guarantee that we will do our best to make you feel comfortable and luxurious one more time.

Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Hilton Gdansk back in August of 2018. One of the nicest Hilton’s I’ve been to and I’ve been to a lot as I’m gold member with this chain. Great location - nice rooms and great food. Stayed in 1 bedroom suite as an upgrade courtesy of Mrs katarzyna Ciska who’s one of the managers there. Very nice lady and will take care of any needs you have. Breakfast was unbelievable and you can enjoy it outside on terrace overlooking the river. I don’t have anything bad to say about this hotel. 5 stars all the way!

Date of stay: August 2018
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

It is a real pleasure to read your opinion. We do our best to Guests feel comfortable. It is nice to read that you have enjoyed the breakfast and view from our 5th floor. Did you have opportunity to visit our Urban SPA on the highest floor? I am convinced that you will be delighted. I would recommend it.
Kind regards,
Magdalena Mucha

Reviewed 8 January 2019

I overall liked the Hilton a lot. The atmosphere was rather quiet and calm. Friendly checkin, nice room (let's call it "park view"). The location is great as you can go very quickly to the "Old Town" as well as to the Solidarnosc Museum and the old shipyards - the latter have a very special atmosphere. Great if you enjoy taking pictures of former industrial areas.

There are numerous mini markets around the hotel for your basic food and drink needs.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FrankT424

Dear FrankT424,

Thank you very much for these kind words. I am glad that you mentioned so many advantages of the Hilton Gdańsk hotel. I hope that you would like to come again and, for example, visit our Mercato restaurant, which has been appreciated by the Gault & Millau restaurant guide or have a drink at the High5 bar on the fifth floor. I invite you again and I guarantee that we will do our best to make you feel comfortable and luxurious again.

Yours sincerely,