“Drinks”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Rauma, Finland
“Drinks”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Good drinks. large menu of different drinks and price was reasonable.
Bad sofas to sit on.
Smoking allowed inside.

Visited April 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Delicious and fantastic value”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love Asian food and especially Thai and I know my ingredients and have been to some fab restaurants so I was a little dubious that the menu was trying to cover so many dishes and cuisines. I didn't imagine they could pull it off but they really did.

It was our last night and we decided to go for it as we'd read some good reviews and after an overpriced cocktail in a fancy bar up the road (forgotten the name but red and black decor and to be avoided) we headed for the comfort of a beer and a curry!

The Thai curry and the Asian dishes were great and way beyond expectations - we didn't try Indian so can't comment but judging by the plates leaving the kitchen it all smelt delicious.

Service was good fast and friendly as we found all over the city. Starters, mains and a round of beers was roughly under £30 a total bargain compared to home. You'll need to loosen your belt on the walk home however!

• Visited October 2013
Turku, Finland
“Good restaurant in a turisty area”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Me and my husband ate here on our trip, and we were impressed by the diversity of food on the list. I had a Thai dish and my husband ate Cambodian food. The food was very good, and the atmosphere nice. Service was outstandingly kind!

• Visited April 2014
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
“Average”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

The old saying, if you want an Indian go to an Indian restaurant, if you want a Thai go to a Thai restaurant.....This saying sums up this restaurant, the food was OK but nothing more than that. I tend to avoid mixed-nationality food restaurants and The Buddha Lounge is a good example of why. The problem with Gdansk is that it doesn't have an Indian, a Thai or a Chinese restaurant (that I found anyway). So this place caters for them all, with mixed results. Service was average, took a while to be dealt with at the waiting area. Prices, quite good.

• Visited December 2013
West Yorkshire
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We visited as a group of lads to be greeted by friendly staff, we had a drink in the bar until our table was free. All ordered the curry off the menu which was very good and by far the best naan breads we've had, returned the night after we were impressed!

1 Thank MikeAndGina2011