Novotel Gdansk Marina
  • Pool
Average 3/5
    Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewssea viewswimming poolbaltic seathe room service menubeach promenadehotel groundsreception staffshower curtainhotel guestsmin walkrooms are cleannice stayshort breaktasty breakfastreception areaon footfew steps
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 9 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
    Joanna G, Sales Coordinator at Novotel Gdansk Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2012

Reviewed 7 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
    Joanna G, Sales Coordinator at Novotel Gdansk Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Reviewed 5 May 2012

This was the conference hotel for my husband. Keep in mind that saying the hotel is in Gdansk is a stretch. The city line to Sopot is a short distance away. Reception was OK and we were checked into our room without a problem BUT once again, no bellman. Our room was on the floor two and I must admit I was a little horrified when I sat on the bed. The edge of the bed gave way and I nearly slipped onto the floor! We got extra pillows but there was little that could be done about the bed. The view out the window was gorgeous even in the rainy and cool weather we were having. The marvelous walkway beside the ocean that runs 11km and to Sopot was the highlight of staying at this hotel. I spent plenty of time out walking and enjoying Sopot while my husband did his conference thing. Didn't really want to stay in the room.
    I didn't have issues with the wired Internet in the room but I did upgrade the service when I Skyped home. I was more than a little disappointed that the only wireless was in the lobby/breakfast area. My iPad was a little cranky about the connection.
    Breakfast was decent. The club sandwich on the luncheon/bar menu was good. We ate dinner in the restaurant a couple of times and it was better than eating at a fast food place but the worst food we had during our stay in Poland. I must admit I kept thinking how this hotel could be turned into a REALLY nice place with a bit on investment by the chain.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your opinion about Novotel Gdańsk Marina hotel. Our guest's opinions are the best source of information about what we do good and what should be improved.
    I am very sorry, that not all of our services met your expectations. But I have a pleasure to inform, that we are carrying works connected with mattresses replacement in beds. What is more, we have changed our Internet supplier, to improve the quality of this service.
    I hope, we will have occasion to host you again in Novotel Gdańsk Marina hotel again.

Yours faithfully

Joanna Grzelka-Pietrzak
    Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 4 May 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Food at restaurant bad, internet connection a serious problem, staff and service ok, beach and park nice as were the cab drivers outside hotel. Overall decent, but for business go elsewhere

• Stayed: April 2012
    1  Thank michaelleander
    Joanna G, Sales coordinator at Novotel Gdansk Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for opinion about Novotel Gdańsk Marina hotel. I truly apologize for any inconveniences you have faced during your stay. We are doing our best to make our services better - also for business guests. I would like to inform, that we have improved our Internet services (new supplier, new options of WIFI connection). Now we are during our works, which consists in replacing of matresses in rooms, what will have a huge influence on our guest's comfort of stay.
    I hope we will host you again in Novotel Gdańsk Marina, both business and leisure purposes.

Yours faithfully