Dwor Oliwski Hotel
US$155
US$143
US$91
  • Restaurant
Novotel Gdansk Centrum(Gdansk)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
US$134
US$78
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrelaxing stayrural locationperfect spaseparate buildingswimming poolspa facilitiesnice surroundingsromantic hotellocal currencybreakfast and dinneryoung staffnice poolcity centrevery nice hotelliving roomexcellent breakfaststayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We have spent anniversary of our marriage at the hotel, two nights long stay.

During the whole stay all our requests were fulfilled and all our wishes met. I felt we were important and we have been taken care off at the highest standard.

Our order was customized with the extensive involvement of the reservation personnel. The plan was we have Spa treatment everyday, enjoy a bit of sightseeing and spoil ourselves in the hotel's restaurant.

Everything went well and according to the plan, with only one exception, but handling of this surprise was exceptional by itself and finally we were very pleased with the outcomes. We left with good memories.

Pros:
- hotel is relatively small, not too many visitors around
- beautiful rooms, you feel like at home
- great staff: reservation, reception desk, maid, spa, restaurant
- staff is naturally cheerful and caring
- food is original, interesting compositions, tasty dinners, generous breakfast
- great choice of wine

Cons:
- ordering drinks in Spa one needs to wait patiently as drinks have to be carried from restaurant which is in a separate, nearby building
- dinner at the restaurant is quite pricey

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jancio
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night this past October, and could not have been more satisfied. Having arrived in the evening, I did not get to see the natural beauty of surroundings until the following morning. The grounds are very well kept, and there is a running brook that flows around the property, and provides a soothing yet gentle melody to those who only pause and listen.

I stayed in a Junior Suite, which was exceptionally large and well appointed. The combination of authentic antiques in the guestroom, along with the hotel's focus on guest comfort and convenience made my stay truly exceptional. The hotel's staff is perfectly trained to handle any and all requests, with a smile and can-do attitude. Breakfast in the adjoining restaurant building was a treat: a well varied and international selection of foods to satisfy every palate. To name just a few: smoked salmon (smoked right on the premises, from what I'm told), a large selection of fresh breads, cold cuts, eggs several ways, warm sausages, crepes, fruits and fresh pastries (my favorite of which was a berry tart).

I did get a chance to use the spa facilities, which are an amazing (and free!) indulgence. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to partake in the hotel's restaurant, though this will be a must next time I visit.

Overall, I cannot recommend this hotel strongly enough. I will surely be back, but this time for a much longer stay!

Room Tip: Splurge for the junior suite - totally worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We spent a long weekend in this hotel and we were totally satisfied. It offers 5* luxury in every aspect. Check-in was quick and efficient, done in fluent english and very courteous.
The rooms have all the amenities needed, from the bathrobe to a safe deposit box, free wifi ( although a bit slow), a huge bathroom and a very comfortable bed. Excellent housekeeping.
The whole hotel looks beautiful, as do the surroundings. Breakfast was very good and dinner was creative and tasty. The service from the bar was a bit slow, but this may have been due to language problems. We spent a most relaxing weekend and can only recommend this hotel wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2013

had a fantastic stay, the hotel was so beautiful. To put things in perspective, the restaurant bathroom was so beautiful I could live there. Food was stunning. Classical room was airy and modern. service was great. Massages were bliss, swimming pool was empty in summer. Location was the only downfall, it took a 15 min taxi ride into town, but it was right next to a zoo - which was fun. 9all the animals were very healthy and looked happy)

Room Tip: even the cheapest room was lovely
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Now this is a lovely hotel. Beautiful location, beautiful buildings. The room was small but big enough for a one night stay. The pool area was fantastic, perfect for a swim and a jacuzzi after a flight with one of Europe's cheaper airlines. The staff were extremely helpful at reception and in the Spa. However after checking in and a swim I, as many other business travellers would, fancied a beer. I was pointed in the direction of a bar within a restaurant. This is where it could be better. The bar area was not staffed, and getting a drink relied on catching someone passing to serve a drink. On a warm night this would have been a lovely place to sit out and enjoy a drink. Sadly not. Once I sat in the restaurant for dinner, which was excellent, they couldn't stop offering me drinks. All in all, I would come back here for a one night stay.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business