“Interesting interior”

King Arthur's Court (Dwor Artusa)
Book In Advance
More Info
US$37.54*
and up
Private Gdansk Royal Route Tour
Ranked #32 of 179 things to do in Gdansk
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I definitely recommend visiting this place. The interior is kind of strange but interesting. I think even those who are not so into history etc. would think it's worth a visit.

All reviews
"tiled stove"
in 6 reviews
"ship models"
in 3 reviews
"hanging from the ceiling"
"town hall"
"guildhall"
"building"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Definitely worth a visit - old council chambers with friezes and pictures, with helpful information in English. Take a photocopy of your passport if you are retired - there are discounts for retired people.

2  Thank JanettaDavies
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Amazing interior - especially one big hall. Good to see together with the City Hall and other nearby pretty places.

1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We visited the house. We had brought the results of our research so that we could put things in context. Dwserves a visit. Allow 1 hour. It is an historical site.

1  Thank RoxidouNoiro
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2013

The house itself is everything you expect it to be. But as a solo traveler I would like to say special thank you to the staff – I walked in educational room and the lady working there offered to take the photo I was trying to make with me and had some suggestions for fun photos with attributes like fake sword etc. (she didn’t speak any English, I don’t speak Polish, but somehow we did get along).

1  Thank Ieva_Lice