“Finally in Gdansk!”

Alternative Gdansk - Free Walking Tours
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Finally they introduced free walking tours in Gdańsk. Great alternative tour to the most interesting places in Gdansk. Milky Bar! Shipyard! You will never feel Gdańsk with the ordinary guide. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Karol B

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I did this Free Tour now 3 weeks. The tours are exclusive in English. My guide was Katarzyna, and was an awesome guide, she explain us with detail all the important monuments and sights of Gdansk. If we had any doubt, we could tell her without any problem.

The tour begin in front of the Gotic Cathedral of Gdansk, and we walk around the market square, old part, shipyard,..... she explained us the history of Solidarność syndicate lead by Lech Walesa. Thanks to Walesa and the movement leaded by him, Poland defeat the comunist regime.

Definitely a worthy experience.

3  Thank soylaleche
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Kasia showed us an amazing city in a very informative and humourous way a ,totally professional and eay going guide, full of facts , legends and practical information, like where to get good food cheap,strongly recomend this one,Irish.

1  Thank michael g
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I attended in the free walking tour in Gdansk in June. I have been to that city before but on this trip I have visited places I would never find on my own. The guide was very competent and funny at the same time. I had a great time and I got the chance to meet other travellers. I definitely reccomend this tour to everyone, you will not regret that :)

1  Thank Lawendaa
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have expiernced free walking tour in Gdansk . It was amazing experience for me the tour guide was so nice I he had a huge knowledge about Gdansk . He also provide very interesting tips for us . I can recommend this tour for everyone

1  Thank Maciej222