“Great place te stay”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Gdynia
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
“Great place te stay”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights. I had a single room with my own bathroom. The room and bathroom were clean. The wireless Internet is free to use, no problems with the connestion.
Willa Anna is situated near the centre of Gdynia and the beaches and situated in a quiet neigbourhood. I was there by car and had a secure parkingplace.
On my next trip to Gdynia I will certainly stay at Willa Anna.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank JRB120724

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 17 September 2011

The recent renovation on this property is just stunning. We had a beautifully furnished large room with private bath. There were two large windows to catch the cross breezes and it was quiet at night - important to us!
We also had a secure parking spot.
The hosts are charming and helpful and the breakfasts in the nautically-themed dining room were varied and excellent.
We stayed over a week her in August and would definitely return.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank grace r
Santa Barbara/Poland
Reviewed 2 September 2011

If you like first class service you will love this place. The owners and staff are so great and extremely friendly. They asked what time we would like breakfast and we came down in the morning and our personal table was already prepared with food. They asked about suggestions for improvement and we made one about blackout curtains and they told us later in the day they ordered some. The place is very clean and comfortable and even those people used to staying in 5 stars will not be disappointed. I am American and my wife Polish and I would say between the two of us we are picky.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AlexAndKasia
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We had reserved two separate rooms: one for our son and daughter-in-law, the other for my husband and me. Because other guests had extended their stay, our son's room was not available, and we were all upgraded to the apartment, which consisted of two bedrooms, a bath, a large living room, small kitchenette, and two balconies. Our apartment and the common areas were spotless, comfortable, and attractively decorated in a nautical motif. Breakfasts were sumptuous with lots of varied, locally grown, and well-prepared foods. Our hosts' daughter spoke English, but we also communicated with our hostess in German. Our hosts were gracious, kind, and helpful. If we ever return to Gdynia, we'll definitely stay at the Willa Anna.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Lodz, Poland
Reviewed 28 February 2011

Small villa in the quiet neighberhood. The decor is most like in very nice private house then in hotel. You can feel like home. Rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and very clean. Bathroom is quite big and modern. There is a private car park, but it is only for two cars. The breakfast is absolutely perfect, with very wide selection of fish, salad, meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, etc. Whatever you want. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Berenique
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I spent the last 4 nights of my trip to Poland, staying at “Willa Anna”.
I had a single room, and found it to be spotlessly clean, compact, cosy, and ideal for my requirements.
It had an en suite ~ shower, sink, & loo.
A wireless Internet connection, was available free of charge, and was accessible from the bedroom, without problems.
The Hotel is family run, and I found them all to be extremely friendly & helpful, and made me feel welcome.
The breakfast was a delicious continental fare, well presented & tasty.
To get to the sea front, it was a fifteen-minute walk, and a further fifteen minutes, to the Marina.
A public bus service ran close by the hotel, but I never used it, so can’t comment.

A taxi from Gdynia railway station, to the hotel was 21zl during the day.
From the Marina to the hotel by taxi was 25zl
After midnight, an extra 10zl was added to the fare.
A taxi from the hotel, to Gdansk airport, was 76zl, during the day.

If I return to “Trojmiasto”, I would gladly stay at “Willa Anna” again, and use it as a base for my travels.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank 2aching_feet
london
Reviewed 28 September 2009

My girlfriend and I have stayed here many times and are due to go back again soon. The rooms are clean and furnished to a good standard with everything you come to expect. The breakfast is lovely and mixes some traditional polish foods with a more modern continental style. It's a really family run place and everyone's always welcoming and very helpful.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple