“Home away from home”

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Gdynia
Chennai (Madras), India
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a message to a family I got in Poland rather than a review, thats the way they took care of us. We safely reached back to India. We went to Gdynia Poland for the first time and we barely know Polish to survive but this aprtment made our life easier and also they took pain in satisfying our requirements like, only vegetarian breakfast, special Microwave oven, et cetera.

Excellent rooms with very good furns and ventilation. breakfast is awesome and we could custom it if you wish. We really ejoyed our stay and eagerly wait for the breakfast everyday :)
We cherish the hospitality of this family run apartment. Worth every penny to stay in this apartment.

Wil go back again.

Room Tip: Any Rooms in any Floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
Ashford, Connecticut
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay, one that offers far more value for the money than the Różana Gaj. The owner is especially nice and attentive, the hotel and rooms spotless, the furniture distinctive and tasteful, the internet free, and the apartment supplied with amenities such as two balconies, fan, refrigerator, micro-wave, and sink. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank zaimokoya
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Very nice, clean and quiet hotel. Good for business trips as well as for vacation. I can highly recommend this location. Very nice interior decoration. The most advantage I have to say is atmosphere –just like at home.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Agnieszka C
Roselle Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I was in Poland in June 2012 for the European Futbal Championships in Gdansk/Warsaw! I stayed at Willa Anna and loved my time there! Overall the hospitality and service was amazing. Great hosts and amazing service and great food. Easy access to Gdansk and Sopot by train,bus and car! Lots of shops and restaurants and the port is close by, walking distance! Overall if your in North Poland, you must stay and enjoy the great service, in the great city of Gdynia! I will always stay there, when I return to Poland in the future!!!!!Polskaaaaaaaaaaaa bialo-czerwona!!!!!!!! Great Success!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: just find them online, very easy!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Ensues-la-Redonne, France
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I stayed in Willa Anna more that 3 weeks in Sep./Oct. 2012, when attending a vessel under repair in the local shipyard.
Due to hard work every day, I needed a quiet place, a comfortable bed, a practical desk and a good internet connection.
I enjoyed all this (even if internet could occasionally disappear for a while), plus an originally decorated house, a substantial breakfast, a fridge and a large armchair in the room, a clean and modern bathroom, and a friendly/helpful welcome.

Room Tip: As I am very sensitive to noise from outside, I chose a room with window giving on the backyard.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Richard B
Szczecin, Poland
Reviewed 6 September 2012

At Villa Anna I stay approx. once a month both for private and business reasons. Sometimes I stop for two nights. It is a very good place for leisure and for work, if you need to sit down with your laptop (wi-fi works ok, there's a desk in each room). It is very quiet part of the town. Home-like atmosphere, absolutely high standard of service, fine food at breakfast (you can order sth special if you like). Some rooms bigger, some smaller (I stayed in them all), but all very cosy and arranged in ergonomic way. Rooms and bathrooms/toilets - very clean, you can feel at home indeed. In the afternoon/evening, if you like, it is some 10 minute on foot to the centre of Gdynia. To sum it up: the standard offered in Willa Anna is much higher than the reasonable price they charge.

Room Tip: the hotel has got 7 rooms altogether. All of them of very good standard and cosy. Two of them are sm...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Przemyslaw S
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights. I had a single room with my own bathroom. The room and bathroom were clean. The wireless Internet is free to use, no problems with the connestion.
Willa Anna is situated near the centre of Gdynia and the beaches and situated in a quiet neigbourhood. I was there by car and had a secure parkingplace.
On my next trip to Gdynia I will certainly stay at Willa Anna.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo