Villa Admiral
US$134
US$130
Orbitz.com
US$100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed for one night and the staff could not be helpful enough. The room, although small, was fine and the toilet and bathroom were very clean. I will definitely return when I am next in Gdynia. Close to the station but you can't hear it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Room is spotless, however you run the gauntlet with the shower, I am currently staying in Room 6, turn the shower on, you get about 30 seconds of hot water then goes very cold. I found turn shower off and on again you get another 30 seconds. Staff were friendly and helpful. As mentioned scenery was nothing to get excited over.

Internet/Wifi was up and down like a yo-yo. It took me over 2.5 hours to send email with 3 x 1mb attachments, but I guess that goes with the adage you get what you pay for.

For great meals try the BarBados just across the road.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank StephenL_1812
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Well hidden but in the city centre. I booked the room by email with no hassle. When arrived I was met by a very friendly and helpful staff. Room (No 2) was clean and quiet at night. Good sleep and next morning a very good breakfast (included in price), so I can recommend this small hotel to everybody.
Minuses: WiFi working so so, noisy fan in bathroom- not very important for me.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2013

What a little gem of a guest house! We decided to stay in a little place and this was great. it was like staying in someone's home. The service was very personal and pleasant. The breakfast was very nice and provided us with pleasant to get started for the day. The room was clean and well kept. Parking was fine. This is a great place to stay for seeing the tri-city area of Gdnask, Gdynia and Sopot. Definitely someplace we would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Lovely place in the centre / courtyard of an apartment block.
Love.y staircase and wrought iron furniture gives it a unique rustic look. Dining at breakfast is basic, but still great. A little cozy mind you ... Could do with some music to give a little atmosphere.
Would definiately go back....been twice already. Good price too....

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family