If you want canned food, this is your destination. The Sheraton Sopot kitchen is possibly the worst in town, although a quick microwave can be handy on those moments of desperation. The mexican wrap is a scary little dish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel, located direct on the beach of the Baltic Sea and just beside famous longest wooden pier in Europe, offers 189 guest rooms, bars & restaurants, conference center and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Sopot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Conference Center And Spa
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Hotel Sopot