Good Hotel but You could find better value in Sopot. Strange that WiFi is not included in the room price. Nice Breakfast. Good location by the Sea and the square where the main shopping road begins. We arrived by boat from Gdansk and could check as soon as we walked off the pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel, located direct on the beach of the Baltic Sea and just beside famous longest wooden pier in Europe, offers 189 guest rooms, bars & restaurants, conference center and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sopot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Conference Center And Spa
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Hotel Sopot