Spectacular location right on the beach and at the foot of the pier. Platinum friendly. Very nice hospitality. Restaurants and all there is to do a short walk. We stayed here and did day trip on train to Gdansk. Worked out well. The club lounge is beautiful with great views, lots of sunshine and friendly staff. I will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel, located direct on the beach of the Baltic Sea and just beside famous longest wooden pier in Europe, offers 189 guest rooms, bars & restaurants, conference center and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sopot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Conference Center And Spa
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Hotel Sopot