“Recommended ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bulaj
Ranked #10 of 199 Restaurants in Sopot
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Polish, European, Soups, Central European, Gastropub
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lodz Province, Poland
“Recommended ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Today, I had a dinner with my wife and kids in Bulaj. I have ordered flounder with mussels and crayfish, my wife had a veal. Both were very good.

Staff was very helpful and nice.

Only chairs outside might have been much comfortable.

PS. We have meet 2 polish celebrities (Kuba Wojewódzki & Agnieszka Maciąg).

• Polish first
Bremen, Georgia
“Great polish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We ate resto advice and it. was super. À mix of fish/meat and lot of Nice sidedishes.
The service was excellent!!

Visited August 2014
Varnamo, Sweden
“Very good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We where 8 guys from Sweden that liked the restaurant very much.. Tasty fish and nice meat for a very good price. We recommend the restaurant very much.

/8 guys from Sweden

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Every time a good choice! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I'm visiting this restaurant/pub for years now and i can only say that this is on of my favourite placed in Sopot. The local has a very specific flair, in a nice way of course. This time i brought my buisness mates from england with me and they also wasn't dissapointet. As i said nice flair, nice and friendly service which always conjure you a smile on the face and very delicious food. Big applause for the whole 'Team-Bulaj' in form as a waitress or in the kitchen. "Smaczego!"

Cotati, California
“Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I had read an article praising the good food here, so we were excited to try it out, unfortunately we were quite disappointed. Our herring in herbs and oil was way over salted, as were our main courses. I got the halibut, which I usually love, but it was swimming in oil and mainly tasted of salt. My husband had the rabbit in thyme sauce, which he found bland and unremarkable. Overall we found the meal pretty unappetizing, poorly cooked, and overpriced. I also feel that the plating could use improvement as my plate was too narrow for the amount of food and was awkward to eat from.

• Visited July 2014