This is a small hotel with only 12 rooms. Two Norwegian couples with children had six wonderful nights at this hotel - enjoyed the sun and beach.
The hotel's quirky decor hits you in the front door. Some laugh and find it interesting - others find it over the top. Impossible to give an objective assessment of taste. We found ourselves comfortable with chandeliers, large baroque chairs and mirrors in gold setting. Admits we smiled slightly….
Location: in a quiet residential area - just trains that break the silence.
We had read about the noise from the trains before we arrived. So we were a little skeptical - after a few days, we agreed this was a no problem.
Walking distance to main street (7 min), beach (10 min) and Aquapark (20 min)
The best things about this hotel:
- delicious and varied breakfast buffet
- large room that allows extra bed
- wonderful girl who cleans the rooms! Cleaned up nicely in our mess ..... Thank you
Advice to the hotel manager for improvements:
- keep track of stock - there must be enough beer and coffee to your guests
- consider the opening hours for the restaurant - now it closes a bit early in the evening. When we returned from the beach at 18 - took a quick shower - wanted to eat at Antonina - the kitchen was closed…. (all nights)
Fore more pictures:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antonina Villa & Restaurant is a unique combination of style, comfort and friendly atmoshere. The interiors of the hotel are decorated with high-quality fabrics, pastel colors and stylish furniture. Antonina is located in the centre of Sopot on a very picturesque and peaceful street - 500 meters walking distance from the sea and 600 meters from the Monte Cassino Street - famous promenade. We have 12 indiviually designed rooms - each one of them is different. All of the rooms are equipped with TV's, safes,coffee & tea facilities, very comfortable beds and wireless Internet. Our restaurant Brasserie d'Or is a unique restaurant in Sopot, where you can fully relax with friends and family, it is also the perfect place for a business meeting. Author's cuisine of our Chef Pawel Komosa is prepared with the best fresh and original products, made with the most modern appliances and technologies employed by the masters of world cuisine, and will put you in an amazing mood. We also have a bar where you can find carefully selected Single Malt whisky, wines and other spirits. We are sure that our chefs will satisfy the most demanding tastes and the decor and atmosphere will let you forget about everyday life. Antonina Villa & Restaurant is a perfect place for perfect holidays, business trip, romantic weekend or family trip. Check-in time is 2 p.M. And check-out time is 12 p.M. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Antonina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.