“Really good, authentic taste of Bangkok.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oriental Thai Kitchen Chopstick - CLOSED

Oriental Thai Kitchen Chopstick
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Dear Customers We sold our restaurant today 10 April and are moving to Valencia in Spain. The new owners are Thai and I hope they will continue to make good food that made us since we opened the 2nd best restaurant in Sopot.I will probably re-open my restaurant in Valencia after I get settled and hope some of you will find me there and come to visit me. Valencia really lacks good Thai restaurant, but the top restaurant is run by a Singapore lady and has also nice Thai dishesI will change the address to this listing when I re-open in Valencia so stay tuned!Prathana (Pamela)
Sopot, Poland
“Really good, authentic taste of Bangkok.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

The owner, Pamela is Thai, as well as all of the cooks, and she is very friendly, open and helpful, she made us very welcome. This is a very good Thai restaurant with the authentic taste of Thai cuisine without any compromise, and we were pleasantly surprised. The dishes are high quality, very authentic. The prices are ok. 20 - 40 zl.
The location of the restaurant is quite perfect in Sopot.
I highly recommend this restaurant, you will enjoy it!

1 Thank sumisia

• Polish first
London
“Fantastic authentic Thai food cooked by Thai chefs - in Poland!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

I was in Gdansk for business and someone told me about this Thai restaurant in Sopot that was the best in Poland. A big claim so we decided to check it out and we were not disappointed. The owner, Pamela, made us very welcome and proceeded to produce a wide array of Thai dishes which were as good as I have tasted in a long time. The restaurant is also in a good location in the lovely seaside town of Sopot, just outside of Gdansk. Thoroughly enjoyed and will be back next time I am in the area.

1 Thank tony_j_simmonds
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
“Good food, but a typically Polish style of service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

I went there few times. The food was always excellent. people seems to compare this restaurant with Thai Thai. It's kind of wrong. They don't play in the same league.

The first day I took some Chicken Satay (this is the dish I try every time I see it in a restaurant, kind of a test dish). It was really nice. I tried really bad satay sauce in my life, believe me. I make my own as well. But why putting toast bread??? I didn’t understand that.

My wife took some Fried Spring Rolls. It was exuberant and funny to see it.

Then she had a Beef Stir-Fry and in my case I took a Soup. Note that we didn’t even finish our starter when we got our main courses and that my wife’s one was cold after few minutes. My soup was great. The broth was very tasty. With veal meat and wonton, noodles, and spicy as hell. Loved it…

Few days later I went on my own. I order a Pad Thai with Prawns. It arrived more than 30 minutes after. I liked it. Just not spicy enough for me. Thanks they have some condiments to spice dishes up… It looks like that 's how they serve food in Thailand. And frankly it's great. You can spice things up to your taste.

I think it looks nice on the plate. It was fresh, just the right amount of sauce, and beside the fried eggs(?), didn’t feel greasy. I would take that dish again and again. Like the soup I had the first day. But I need to go there and try more stuff.

The location is quite perfect in Sopot, waitresses were smiling which is not very common in Poland, but you could wait a very long time before you get your food!

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent authentic Thai Food. Would highly recommend a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

Had a wonderful meal. Food and wine were excellent. Service was great. Location and atmosphere were wonderful. I would definitely go back.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Conor R
Boulder, CO
“Authentic and refreshing, will likely get even better with time...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2011

Finding authentic Thai dishes, authentically flavored, in Poland is not the easiest task, and this place is a wonderful find. The service is attentive if somewhat lacking experience, and the location is wonderful. The prices reflect the prime spot, but are still within a reasonable range. The curries are delicious!

3 Thank elkabelka