“Great memory with Thai food here!”
Review of Oriental Thai Kitchen Chopstick - CLOSED

Oriental Thai Kitchen Chopstick
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Customers We sold our restaurant today 10 April and are moving to Valencia in Spain. The new owners are Thai and I hope they will continue to make good food that made us since we opened the 2nd best restaurant in Sopot.I will probably re-open my restaurant in Valencia after I get settled and hope some of you will find me there and come to visit me. Valencia really lacks good Thai restaurant, but the top restaurant is run by a Singapore lady and has also nice Thai dishesI will change the address to this listing when I re-open in Valencia so stay tuned!Prathana (Pamela)
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Pleasant atmosphere with delicious Thai Delicacy! That is my first expression of this Thai restaurant. Plus very nice services and top hospitality from Owner---very kind and friendly lady, really give you an unforgeable memory when you are here. Importantly, The Thai Cuisine here is really impressive by Looking, Smelling, and Tasting. And especially if you are keen to taste exciting spicy food, Now here You are. :D
p.s. the price is a bit expensive, but it's definitely worth it!
All in all, I love it! moreover, I've heard the restaurant changed the owner later on, but still Good luck for them!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

One of the best Thai food I have ever had.
The restaurant is located just close to fashionable Monte Cassino street.
We visited the place with group of friends and everyone was just delighted with the quality and taste.
If you find something in a menu with double stars signs, please be ready to be served a really spicy food. Again - the awesome one.
Nice and fast staff, nothing to complain about.
The restaurant is always full, you'd better make a reservation prior to your visit.
They are spoken about to open another branch in Warsaw.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We ate here after reading previous glowing reviews. Our starters of spring rolls were greasy. For mains I had beef which was inedible.
The beef was cut really thin and was so tough. My husband had chicken which was of very poor quality. We could not understand what happened but, now, realise it is under new management. Could not recommend.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

It's a great pity but the restaurant doesn't exist any more!! They wrote in their FB profile that they moved to Valencia - Spain. They sold the restaurant to a Thai family - and hope it will continue to be successful. But I'm afraid this year they won't reopen it again.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Cosy and modern, very friendly, and offers food that tastes and looks amazing! I would have never expected to find such wonderful Thai food in the middle of Sopot or actually anywhere in Poland. I am a Thai food junkie and have tried numerous restaurants in the US, England, Germany, Thailand, and Poland. Of all of them, there are only a few which my taste buds explicitly remember because the food blew me away. I am happy to report that the Oriental Thai Kitchen Chopstick can do this as well! The food is not "dumbed down" for European standards and has strong and intensive flavors specific to Thailand. Lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal - are all used and not omitted, which you can taste. Many restaurants outside of Thailand claim to be preparing authentic Thai food but far too often they actually adjust the cuisine for local tastes and substitute Thai ingredients with local more common ones or omit them entirely. As a result, you are getting some sort of fusion cuisine which rarely is an improvement over the original thing.

Try the real rarity (difficult to find in most Thai restaurants) from Chiang Mai, a region in Northern Thailand, Kao Soi noodles - a superb and visually pleasing curry with deep fried egg noddles. It is fun to eat as well. Pad Thai is also very good and similar to that you find in the US and Thailand. Curries are great and appetizers are a feast as well.

I highly recommend this place whether you are an Asian food lover looking for authentic Thai experience or whether you are just looking for a great meal out.

The ambiance is good for dates as well as a family dinner. However, the place is small (6 tables) so huge parties may not be accommodated easily. Also a good lunch place.

1  Thank shenzi k