“Quaint Spot in Sopot”

Tandoori Love
Ranked #41 of 204 Restaurants in Sopot
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Henderson, Nevada
“Quaint Spot in Sopot”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

My fiancée and I checked out this place after reading the other reviews. Regardless what some other reviewers negatively said, we found the food to be very good with the exception of the Butter Chicken which I will talk about later. We found the place to be very quaint and the hosts to be very friendly. We both had a Samosa to start as they come in orders of one. My fiancée had a mango lassi to drink and I had a local draft beer and both were very good. I ordered the Lamb Vindeloo as my main and she ordered the Butter Chicken. My Lamb V. Was excellent, great spice level and full of flavor. Her Butter Chicken was good but different than what we have always had in the past. The butter sauce was a bit vinegary rather than creamy. She ate it but was a bit disappointed in the flavor. We also had a garlic naan and a cheese naan to split between us. Overall it was a nice experience and I would definitely go back again. However next time my fiancée would order something else for her main dish.

Visited December 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
“Not really ”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Good samosa, the dishes with parsley instead of coriander. It kills the taste of food. The staff trying to convince you that everything is ok. Generally very average.

2 Thank AnjaFJ
“Great Service, good Indian food”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Great waitress! Friendly, open, serving with a smile. Great Indian food. Unfortunately, there was too hot to stay inside - outside tables were a little too close to line of cars waiting to pass the crossing. Tandoori chicken - yummy! Mango lassi - well balanced, not too sweet.
Definitelyy place to go when you love Indian food for sure.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marcin D
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Indian Food in Poland - Amazing”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We ate here every other night - Great staff, so attentive, if you want it more spicy ask, less of this, more of that, no problem - Proves to me the sauce is made on the spot and not from a tin !

And real Indian chefs !

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Joan M
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“An Indian with good intentions”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Love Indian food and whenever abroad always try the Indian restaurants near where we are - we actually meant to go to its rival on other side of street and closer to Sopot centre but service was unfriendly and so did not hang about for a table - this is not the case in Tandoori Love. Service friendly. We sat outside but place looked decent. Read reviews about small portions but didn't think this was case. Had different Pakoras to start and I had lamb vindaloo while wife had Chicken Tikka - good quality and value - I think my wife was expecting more kick spice wise from her dish but we still had a very good meal

• Visited July 2013