“tasty, not expensive, hot meal.”

Green Way Bar Wegetarianski
Ranked #183 of 238 Restaurants in Sopot
Reviewed 11 July 2011

It is a place good when you want to go to restaurant. Although in sopot the are a lot of place for eating, but often expensive. Here you can come for a hot soup or delightful vegetable food. And cake for a dessert. It is an usual food well prepared like in home private party. Large portions, tasty and easily digestible.

Reviewed 24 September 2010

As a lifelong vegetarian, I was so pleased to find this restaurant but the staff were so rude. On arrival they appeared unhelpful and reluctant to serve us. They gave me my change in over 50 small coin denominations (which of course I put in the tips box). I ordered a Korma. The waitress waived me over to collect it ( the other couple there had their food so it could only be my dish). I took a taste of it and thought it rather odd, not very nice and not what I had expected. I saw the waitresses looking at me and realised that they had given my Korma to one of the other customers and given me their ghoulash. This was obviously an accident but when I asked for a replacement with the dish I had ordered they refused. We asked to speak to the manager and she refused this and would not give her name or the managers name to us. We left very cross and hungry! The next day we went to another vegie restaurant - Bio Way - lovely staff there.

Reviewed 10 August 2010

I recommend this restaurant for all. Excellent food and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 November 2009

We had lunch of two vegetarian dishes, with salads for PLN 30. Basic seating but friendly staff. Good for a cheap, healthy lunch. There were few other options which did not involve either heavy dishes or sweet cakes etc.

1  Thank alanreynolds