“very tasty, affordable veggie supper” 5 of 5 bubbles

Green Way Bar Wegetarianski
Ranked #165 of 199 Restaurants in Sopot
Cuisines: Polish, European
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“very tasty, affordable veggie supper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

i love this place for their selection of very tasty and healthy dishes. I ordered a crepe with mixed fruit and yogurt and it was delish.. freshly made and served warm. My brother had a curd cheese kofta with salad and groats and i wished i had one of those too... it came with a tasty, creamy tomato sauce. We only paid about £4 all together... I'd definitely recommend!

• Visited November 2011

• Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
“tasty, not expensive, hot meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

It is a place good when you want to go to restaurant. Although in sopot the are a lot of place for eating, but often expensive. Here you can come for a hot soup or delightful vegetable food. And cake for a dessert. It is an usual food well prepared like in home private party. Large portions, tasty and easily digestible.

• Visited January 2011
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Do not go to this restaurant - dreadful experience with staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2010

As a lifelong vegetarian, I was so pleased to find this restaurant but the staff were so rude. On arrival they appeared unhelpful and reluctant to serve us. They gave me my change in over 50 small coin denominations (which of course I put in the tips box). I ordered a Korma. The waitress waived me over to collect it ( the other couple there had their food so it could only be my dish). I took a taste of it and thought it rather odd, not very nice and not what I had expected. I saw the waitresses looking at me and realised that they had given my Korma to one of the other customers and given me their ghoulash. This was obviously an accident but when I asked for a replacement with the dish I had ordered they refused. We asked to speak to the manager and she refused this and would not give her name or the managers name to us. We left very cross and hungry! The next day we went to another vegie restaurant - Bio Way - lovely staff there.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
North Germany
“Excellent food, super prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2010

I recommend this restaurant for all. Excellent food and very reasonably priced.

Croydon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,129 helpful votes
“Cheap, plentiful dishes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2009

We had lunch of two vegetarian dishes, with salads for PLN 30. Basic seating but friendly staff. Good for a cheap, healthy lunch. There were few other options which did not involve either heavy dishes or sweet cakes etc.

• 3 of 5 bubbles