“it was satisfying”

Viana do Alentejo, Portugal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“it was satisfying”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

The wait staff were very good to us.
The pizza was very good for what it was. It did have an excellent amount of cheese. It was tasty and hit the spot but not the best I ever had. The onion soup is a lighter version than what I am used to - I like a darker, heartier.

No big complaints - it was satisfying.

• Visited April 2012

• Polish first
Szczecin, Poland
“Italian owner with some intresting menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

we invited our business partner who recomended this restaurant has very good. The pasta was really good and desert exellent. We also had pizza it was good but had many times better in other places. The nice think about this restaurant is the italian owner and some italian employees which give the italy accent . I recomend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Mario L
Gdynia, Poland
“In the heart of Sopot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

Nice decorated restaurant just near famous Monciak street. Food was really good. Service was OK. Everything was actually fine but I missed over there something that you would like to come back.

• Visited January 2012
Seinajoki, Finland
“Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

Probably the best food I had during my 6months in poland, also my family agreed it was delicious. our favourites were pasta carbonara and creme brulee. I never write reviews but now i just had to, you should definetely go there when in Sopot :)

• Visited September 2010
Espoo, Finland
“Disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

Justa came back from Sopot and visited Tivioli Due; I have to say that these earlier reviews can not have anything to do with this restaurant which is situated in this address. The restaurant was disappointment. The food wasn't very good; pastadish had absolutely no taste and tomato-mozzarella salad included surprisingly pestosauce(?), no basil, like the menu said and was sent back to kitchen. These dishes had nothing to do with tasty italian cooking. The waitress (who tried his best) told us that the restaurant has a new owner since april(?) 2011.

• Visited July 2011