“An experience to savour”
Review of Mala Czarna

Mala Czarna
Ranked #99 of 162 Restaurants in Bialystok
Basildon, United Kingdom
“An experience to savour”
Reviewed 21 July 2011

My partner and i were in Bialystok in the second week of July and by chance,stumbled upon this delightful cafe.Not just an ordinary cafe,but a delightful,friendly,cafe where the speciality is making specialist coffees to die for!Inside is quite compact and in true European fashion,alfresco,but the interior was so charming,that it was worth taking a few pictures.But,the most enjoyable experience was with mein-host,Jerek,and his charming and lovely younglady assistant(sorry don`t know her name).After our second visit,my partner and I were made to feel like lifelong friends and family members.Jerek had an old fashion charm as host for someone young,it was like stepping back to another period.Because of my non-Polish language skills,though my partner is Polish,they made an effort in conversing in English,a big thank you to you both!. But,the coffee`s and Ice drinks conjured up by Jerek were work of arts.
Please,any visitor`s to the home of esperanto,Bialystok,make a bee-line to this cafe,and experience this special establishment and enjoy more than just a cup of coffee-and charms of Jerek and co.....please visit their Facebook:Kawiarnia Mala Czarna
This young couple are are a credit to their home town and represent the future and prosperity of Poland.Good luck to you both!..If I or/and my partner,Alinia are in town again,get that coffee on.....

• Visited July 2011