See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I was dissapointed - bathroom should be renovated. Beds are terrible. Not clean.

Breakfasts are ok. One thing is very good - there is beautifull garden around the hotel. But if you are in business you cant use it - I dont recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017

It's old. It may be really interesting to stay at this place if you miss late 80' and 90'. It was pretty adorable to see all this stuff but it's not really comfortable. Really bad bed - noisy with every move you make. Bath and sink - in terrible state, but to be fair - everything is clean.
Hotel room is really nice equipted: coffee corner, hair dryer, wi-fi. Rooms are quite big as for 3 star hotel.
We didn't like mess during Sunday breakfast (we had early breakfast on Saturday and it was calm). Food is ok. Good coffee.
Reception was polite. Parking is big enough and free.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

On the photos there are only new, renovated rooms, but I was located in very old room with smelly furnitures, dirty carpet, dirty bathroom. In the same price!!! The hotel was full, so no chance for a change... The hotel was built many years ago and you can tell that.
I wanted to stay 5 nights, but the staff informed me that there is no possibility to book for the last night. My company payed for the four nights in advance. When I arrived they told me that there is also a room for the last night and that they will arrange everything with my company. I asked, if they are sure, that maybe I should arrange sth, but they denied. BUT when I was in hurry leaving for a train, then suddenly wanted me to pay. 230 PLN for a night in a smelly room from my own money.
Never again in this hotel, and I will certainly advise in my company not to reserve there anything.

Room Tip: I haven't seen one
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed there when arrived to Olsztyn and my home was still under renovation...
Perfect rooms, perfectly clean, friendly, very high quality restaurant and breakfast...
In conclusion... a very sweet place to stay when in Olsztyn...

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Hotel_HP_Park, Kierownik recepcji at HP Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Thank you for positive comment, you are very welcome anytime you need accommodate or have a lunch in a restaurant with a beautiful view.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

This hotel looked nice when we arrived with a tour group, but what is one thing traivelers need? A good night's sleep. Did NOT get that here! There were 2 flimsy twin beds in our room. Both creaked and made noise every time we moved. They were so soft, we kept rolling down in the center. I actually tried sleeping on my side on the edge with one leg hung over the side to try to get some support. Had to end up sleeping on the floor because I was not able to sleep.

Also, not much security. No latches on the doors, no key cards so there is a record of who enters your room, and no in-room safes.

Breakfast was adequate, but not great.

The free wi-fi was fantastic though. It had a good signal and was fast.

Rooms were small, but adequate size. No mini-bar.

I would not recommend this hotel, based on our stay here..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guests,
Rollaway beds are in almost every hotel. If there are any problems in the room our stuff is ready to help you even in the middle of the night. Our hotel is secured in and out 24/7 by professional guards. Thank you for appreciating Wi-Fi access and thank you for your opinion, because we're still changing for better for our customers.