The place is very nice.
- Clerks are very very nice, they speak english
- Rooms are BEAUTIFUL, small, cozy, feels very renovated
- Breakfast is DELICIOUS!!!
- Lots of parking space
- I felt the bed very uncomfortable, though my wife slept like a baby, so I guess it was just me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Olecki is located in Oswiecim, 2 km from the city centre. The train station is 1.6 km away. The hotel offers free private parking.The Olecki’s air conditioned rooms and apartments feature a flat-screen TV and free internet access. Each room has a minibar and bathroom with a shower.The hotel is done in a modern brick and wood design. The restaurant features a fireplace and serves traditional Polish and European dishes.KL Auschwitz is 200 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Olecki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.