Aparthotel Ventus Rosa
US$72
Parkhotel Vienna(Bielsko-Biala)
US$69
  • Restaurant
ibis Styles Bielsko-Biala(Bielsko-Biala)(Great Value!)
US$34
Hotel Bit(Bielsko-Biala)
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsspeak good englishgreat locationdoorstepsquarepropertywifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

The Aparthotel Ventus Rosa is very centrally located, just a short walk to the market square. The apartment we received (August 2014) was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. It slept four, and it had a small kitchenette. Great value for money, and there were lots of nice touches like free internet and a coffee maker, In addition, the staff at the hotel were great--very friendly and very accommodating when we called to tell them we'd be arriving late. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James W
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Ventus Rosa offers appartments in very nicely renovated old houses right in center of the old town. Appartments are spaciuos and very nicely arranged, kitchenette is very well equipped including microwave and Nescafe coffee machine, coffee tabs and some tea bags were provided. Bathroom is very clean with a full-size bath.

Breakfast is paid separately, we haven't bought as we have used the kitchenette.

For those who need complete silence: beware that the near church tower clock rings its bells every quartet and are quite loud. We enjoyed it though :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karol M
Reviewed 17 May 2014

These apartments are perfectly located, they are clean modern and the staff are great. I stay here whenever I can when I visit bielsko-biala. There is a great micro brewery next door where the food is excellent and the beer is brewed on the premises. These apartments are located just off the old market square

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank MX5boy
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My room was small as usual for most European destinations but it was very clean and comfortable. I had a good view from my room and the wifi worked well which is a rare thing. I'm somewhat of an expert on hotel wifi because I'm typically staying in a different hotel somewhere in Europe every week for work. I was stopping in the city of Bielsko-Biala as a rest place during a long travel but I loved the city and the location of the hotel in the old medieval area so much I will be back for holiday. The two employees at the hotel I dealt with were exceptionally nice and also recommended a terrific restaurant right next to the hotel (Browar Miejski) with delicious food and friendly service. The room also had a small refrigerator, burner, coffee pot and new cookware.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jbarronton
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I have stayed in Lucaz' apartments in Krakow on a number of occaisions which are of the same name. These are brilliant, he has produced similar here in Bielsko-Biala. The girls managing the rental apartments are so helpful. Dorretta was on the front desk and could not be more helpful, as were the other two girls. The apartments were warm, clean, spacious and well kitted out. A small kitchenette for those who wish to cater themselves with all the pots, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses you need!! Situated a very short walk from the old square ideal really. We rented these so that we could go Ski-ing close by in Szczyrk! which suited us and was great. We'll be going there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends