“surprisingly great”
Review of Parkhotel Vienna

Parkhotel Vienna
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Bielsko-Biala
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I must say that I was very pleased to stay there for the weekend. Our room was very clean as well as the bathroom. Hotel service didn't disappoint us at all. The manager is a very friendly and easygoing person. I strongly recommend it. The only thing I could complain about was the old TV although in the end we didn't go there to stay in but to enjoy the nature.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank angie-8o8

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Brilliant hotel, very welcoming of us and the group! The stay was excellent, and the casino was good fun! If I ever have to go back to Poland I will definitely stay here, thank you for the staff who were very friendly with us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Francisco M
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Hotel more than successfully fulfills the needs of a traveler: room was exceptionally clean and rather spacious, beds were comfortable, hotel was quiet, breakfast quite good, free wifi.

It is a bit outside of city, but it didn't bother me.

Hotel is not a gem, but it is definitely one of the best hotels I stayed for the price (around 50e per night).

Two minor issues that I faced:
- there is a miss-communication within stuff that tries to be helpful but gives incorrect information (the only ATM is in casino, but it can be only used if you are using casino services, at hotel's bar we couldn't put the bill on our room - which was tricky since we were short on zloty)
- cakes in bar are rather tasteless

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2013

It was a good hotel but ....15 years ago. I have chose it due to external location (as been early travelling out of Bielsko Biala) but not worth to sleep 15 min longer. Looks oldish, used and not modern. Beds are trrible, bathrooms are old fashioned and hotel seems empty and not alive. Went to casino (me and friend were only guests there). There are many other hotels in Bielsko and around and will look for better one next time.

Room Tip: Top floors are better due to nice view
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I've recently visited the hotel to discuss details of my wedding that we are organising in the fall this year. My fiancee and I had a chance to taste the proposed wedding menu, see the rooms including absolutely huge presidental suite! The bathrooms are new and shiny! The ball hall is very big and should be great for a big wedding. As you walk in to the hotel you will see a huge crystal lamp hanging from the celling - looks like a 6 star hotel already! :)

The marketing manager was great coming to see us on Sunday eve and talking through the details. Already looking forward to our big day there and working with him on this!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Welcomed by Joanna - very nice, pleasant receptionist.
Room is huge as for hotel' standards today. For me it is also important that there is smoking floor in the hotel. Nice:)
Didn't try the restaurant unfortunately.
If you come to Bielsko-Biała it is worth to try.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed at the Parkhotel Vienna for a couple of nights 8/31-9/1/2012 for a wedding. Our room was very comfortable for three and very clean.

The thing that impressed me the most was the food. We ate in the restaurant for dinned and sampled several entres. Everything was wonderful. Breakfast was included with the room and the buffet was also excellent. Since the wedding reception we were attending was in the hotel, we had many more opportunities to sample the food. There was a multiple course dinner at the reception with a huge buffet as well. This hotel is definitely worth a stay. Don't miss the opportunity to try the restaurant. The presentation on every dish we had was very appealing. Great job!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family