“Superb food!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Gliwice, Poland
“Superb food!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stumbled upon this restaurant when ordering food to be delivered to us the other day. The food was of such good quality that within a month we have already followed up with 2 restaurant visits.
First of all their selection is huge. They offer not not only very very good sushi but also other dishes. The restaurant is Japanese - Korean cuisine, and thus they offer a nice ans broad selection from these countries.
Let me start with the sushi we had on these occasions. This was truly one of the best sushi we ever ate. the portions are royal, fresh and full of flavor. Typically my wife would order sushi and I would order any of the other dishes. Amongst the food we tasted was a typical sushi set, the spicy tuna roll (that we both absolutely loved), the half duck , the bulgogi, kimchi shiru soup,.. . I have little to no negative remarks on any of the dishes we had.
If I had to nitpick and offer some form of critique then I would have to say the service sometimes is a bit slow (we waited a heck of a long time when we ordered the food to be delivered to us the first and, and the first time at the restaurant there was also a long time between the starter and the main. But after tasting the food all is forgiven :)

The other downside is that it is a bit costly, but defiantly worth it.
On average we payed around 150 + PLN for a couple, this did include a starter ,main and drinks (including for example a very delicious plum wine)

P.S. one of the dishes we tasted ( can not remember the name) was real hot and spicy, I love that type of food, but be careful if you are not used to it.

• Visited May 2014