“Modern business hotel”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Katowice
London
“Modern business hotel”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Good location for business area, 10 minute walk to old centre of town. Very modern, not expesive compared to UK city hotels, but possibly quitre pricey compared to other hotels in the area. Good service, comfy rooms, nice restaurant on site. Great buffet breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManager_GM, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments.
I am glad that your expectations were met in angelo Hotel Katowice.

We will be happy to host you again in our hotel.

Tomasz Piórkowski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 February 2014

During the first 2 months of 2014 I stayed here twice, both times for 3 nights.

The hotel has a great location for people who have to be in Katowice for work or pleasure, it is very centrally located in the city with a short walk to the train station and some offices. There is plenty of choice of restaurants around this place.

Check in both times was friendly, fast and efficient. I had hoped though that on my 2nd visit they would still have had my personal details to avoid having to fill them in again, but that was just a small thing.

The rooms are located on the various floors, which go up to level 6 if I remember well. The rooms are efficiently appointed, with a bed/tv/desk/fridge in the room and a separate bathroom. I found the bed to be perfect firmness with soft pillows.
The bathroom has a walk in shower, which is my personal favourite! I hate having to step in a shower.
The internet in the room was fast, I could FaceTime successfully with the whole world without a glitch.

During my stay I had several dinner and drinks in the hotel lobby & bar which all had friendly knowledgable waiting staff which also operated in a very friendly manner.
Breakfast has a good spread and the coffee taste well! (Very important).

All in all a very good stay and would stay here again without doubt!

Room Tip: Rooms are either front or rear facing, either way you don't really get a view
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Sir,

I am really glad that our hotel and services meet your requirements in so many different aspects. It is also important that we fulfilled your requirements during your following stay.

I will be happy to pass your feedback to our hotel staff.

I hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you in angelo Hotel Katowice again.

Netherlands
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent traveller to Katowice. The Angelo hotel is your typical modern business hotel. Quick check in, nice rooms with all amenities, free wifi, good restaurant and bar, surprisingly good food and a decent winelist. Large breakfast buffet too. I did not check out the fitness area yet, but this will be where I will stay from now on.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sir,

I am very delighted to read such a nice feedback regarding your stay in agelo Hotel Katowice.

I have already passed your comments to Hotel angelo staff to appreciate for their performance.

We cordially invite you to angelo Hotel Katowice during your next trip to Katowice.

Best regards,

Chennai
Reviewed 5 February 2014

this hotel was booked by my supplier in Katowice. i was on a business trip., though a bit too far from Airport., really a nice ambience.
rooms are good., great
toilet ., really class
bed and matress...enjoyable.
internet., WIFI ....class
staff----- so courteous
morning Buffet breakfast----- sumptuous, enjoyable

i have no complaints., only compliments

Room Tip: ask for a room rear the elevator., or you have to walk long in the corridor
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Chinnasamianbumalar
GeneralManager_GM, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Sir,

Thak you for placing your comment on TripAdvisor website. I forwarded your opinion to all involved departments in angelo Hotel Katowice in order to thank the staff for providing such a great standard of our services.

I wish you will join us during your next trip to SIlesia.

Have a great day,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I've stayed here 3 times for business trips (a couple of them on 2 week stays), and have always had a good stay in the hotel. The rooms are modern and very well furnished, laundry service amazingly fast (I ask for next day return and generally get it same day back), staff is friendly, efficient and very helpful.

Food in the hotel restaurant is overall good (golonka a must try for me), although I do occasionally wish for better variety in the breakfast.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near the lifts. It can get a bit noisy.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Sir,

It is very kind of you to share your experience in such a positive way.

I will pass your nice comments to all involved departments as well as I will do my best to diversify our breakfast choice.

We will be looking forward for your next stay in angelo Hotel Katowice.

Haifa, Israel
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Picked this hotel after reading the reviews here… it’s an amazing hotel from every aspect. I really loved it and I hope to come again with the family. . The Hotel is New, Very clean, Modern, The beds were comfortable. Good room size Lovely Breakfast - everything was fresh and tasty. . Look no further - Book this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Dear Madam,

We are very thankful for such a nice appreciation feedback.

I will make sure that this comment will be introduced to our hotel staff since acknowledging our efforts is the best reward we could expect from our work.

We will be looking forward forward for your next visit in angelo hotel Katowice.

Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed two years in a row in this hotel, in February of 2012 and 2013, and both times I was well received and accommodated. The rooms are clean, with modern design and large windows, and I especially love the bathrooms, where the shower has a lot of space and it's easy to access even for people with disabilities.

I didn't have any meals in the hotel apart from breakfast, which was included with my booking and it was delicious. There is food for everyone's taste, from heavier (eggs, meat, rice, …) to lighter (fruit, milk, cereals, bread, …) preferences.

I stayed in a Superior Room (double) the first time, and the second time we were upgraded to an Executive Room (double) for free, since there was some sort of event going on and they needed the rooms on lower floors, if I remember correctly. We got a free drink at the bar as well.

Also, we usually stayed longer in the city beyond the check-out hours, and the staff was incredibly understanding and kept our bags in a locked room in the reception, upon request, so we could walk around freely and without a worry.

In general, everything was perfect: from the great service, to the central location, to the value for money, plus there're Advanced Purchase Rates and discounts for stays that last 2 nights+

I definitely recommend it, and I will stay here should I visit Silesia again!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with TripAdvisor members.
I am extremely satisfied to read that you have stayed with us more than once and that every time we had managed to fulfil your expectations. I will share this opinion with other members of the staff to appreciate their work.

We are looking forward for your another visit in our hotel.

Hotel General Manager