“Great, modern business hotel”

Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Katowice
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. At check-in I received a nice gift by being upgraded to a suite. So what can I say, but, thank you! The room was large and comfortable. I'm sure my wife would love the mirrored doors for the closets. They are cleverly arranged such that you can open two of them and with the third one in the middle you can see your clothes from all sides.
I went to Oswiecim during the day and returned walking from the train station. It was less than a 10 minute walk.

i would recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManager_GM, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your stay in angelo hotel was very comfortable.
I hope we will have opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel during you next trip to Katowice.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Good location for business area, 10 minute walk to old centre of town. Very modern, not expesive compared to UK city hotels, but possibly quitre pricey compared to other hotels in the area. Good service, comfy rooms, nice restaurant on site. Great buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments.
I am glad that your expectations were met in angelo Hotel Katowice.

We will be happy to host you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

During the first 2 months of 2014 I stayed here twice, both times for 3 nights.

The hotel has a great location for people who have to be in Katowice for work or pleasure, it is very centrally located in the city with a short walk to the train station and some offices. There is plenty of choice of restaurants around this place.

Check in both times was friendly, fast and efficient. I had hoped though that on my 2nd visit they would still have had my personal details to avoid having to fill them in again, but that was just a small thing.

The rooms are located on the various floors, which go up to level 6 if I remember well. The rooms are efficiently appointed, with a bed/tv/desk/fridge in the room and a separate bathroom. I found the bed to be perfect firmness with soft pillows.
The bathroom has a walk in shower, which is my personal favourite! I hate having to step in a shower.
The internet in the room was fast, I could FaceTime successfully with the whole world without a glitch.

During my stay I had several dinner and drinks in the hotel lobby & bar which all had friendly knowledgable waiting staff which also operated in a very friendly manner.
Breakfast has a good spread and the coffee taste well! (Very important).

All in all a very good stay and would stay here again without doubt!

Room Tip: Rooms are either front or rear facing, either way you don't really get a view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Sir,

I am really glad that our hotel and services meet your requirements in so many different aspects. It is also important that we fulfilled your requirements during your following stay.

I will be happy to pass your feedback to our hotel staff.

I hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you in angelo Hotel Katowice again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I am a frequent traveller to Katowice. The Angelo hotel is your typical modern business hotel. Quick check in, nice rooms with all amenities, free wifi, good restaurant and bar, surprisingly good food and a decent winelist. Large breakfast buffet too. I did not check out the fitness area yet, but this will be where I will stay from now on.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

I am very delighted to read such a nice feedback regarding your stay in agelo Hotel Katowice.

I have already passed your comments to Hotel angelo staff to appreciate for their performance.

We cordially invite you to angelo Hotel Katowice during your next trip to Katowice.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2014

this hotel was booked by my supplier in Katowice. i was on a business trip., though a bit too far from Airport., really a nice ambience.
rooms are good., great
toilet ., really class
bed and matress...enjoyable.
internet., WIFI ....class
staff----- so courteous
morning Buffet breakfast----- sumptuous, enjoyable

i have no complaints., only compliments

Room Tip: ask for a room rear the elevator., or you have to walk long in the corridor
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Chinnasamianbumalar
GeneralManager_GM, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Sir,

Thak you for placing your comment on TripAdvisor website. I forwarded your opinion to all involved departments in angelo Hotel Katowice in order to thank the staff for providing such a great standard of our services.

I wish you will join us during your next trip to SIlesia.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I've stayed here 3 times for business trips (a couple of them on 2 week stays), and have always had a good stay in the hotel. The rooms are modern and very well furnished, laundry service amazingly fast (I ask for next day return and generally get it same day back), staff is friendly, efficient and very helpful.

Food in the hotel restaurant is overall good (golonka a must try for me), although I do occasionally wish for better variety in the breakfast.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near the lifts. It can get a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Sir,

It is very kind of you to share your experience in such a positive way.

I will pass your nice comments to all involved departments as well as I will do my best to diversify our breakfast choice.

We will be looking forward for your next stay in angelo Hotel Katowice.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Picked this hotel after reading the reviews here… it’s an amazing hotel from every aspect. I really loved it and I hope to come again with the family. . The Hotel is New, Very clean, Modern, The beds were comfortable. Good room size Lovely Breakfast - everything was fresh and tasty. . Look no further - Book this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Madam,

We are very thankful for such a nice appreciation feedback.

I will make sure that this comment will be introduced to our hotel staff since acknowledging our efforts is the best reward we could expect from our work.

We will be looking forward forward for your next visit in angelo hotel Katowice.