“Great spanish cuisine”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have not tried all of restaurants in Kielce, but probably Si Senor is the best restaurant you can have in this town. First of all, meals are simply delicious. I have ordered duck in orange sauce it was the best duck I tried in my life. Second, quality of the service is on top level. Third, prices are fair.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This is probably the best restaurant in Kielce. Very nice atmosphere and friendly service. The place is run by a Spanish owner and the menu is authentic and should let everyone find something to their liking. Everything we received was well-prepared and definitely worth the money! When in Kielce and looking for a good meal, do visit!

1  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Since my last visit Si Senor has made some changes, but still maintains a high standard. No English menus available anymore, though my waiter spoke English every well on this occasion so that wasn't a problem. Much busier than it was last time I visited, though not overly so, and the service was brisker all round.
The food was still very good and four of us all had different main meals, two types of fish, chicken and pork and everyone was very satisfied, as were we all with various salad and octopus starters.
A little more expensive than most other restaurants in Kielce, but this was my third visit in less than a year and a high standard appears to be maintained.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We were a group of about 20 and were all served our choices of 4 courses in good time and with excellent, friendly service. The food was excellent and I thought good value for money.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Went to Si Senor on Kozia Street. Classy unimposing decor that would suit a romantic and business setting alike. Could benefit from dimming the lights at dinner slightly. Very adequate food, impressive wine list, knowledgeable staff. Unusually high level of service given the overall standard in the city. Good job guys :-)