“Shabu shabu time”

Urara Sushi & Shabu Shabu
Ranked #74 of 1,802 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: We prepare the freshest sushi in poland. Our chefs are from Asia, we are here to offer you the most authentic sushi/Japanese cuisine experience!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been in Urara twice. I had shabu shabu sushi and bubble tea with my teenage son. The quality of food is very good. Do not miss matcha sesame icecream for take away. The only improvement to do is the waiting time. First time I was there we got shabu shabu boulion and veggies. Had to wait quite some time for the meat to come. Second time was faster. Nice place for couples.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my fiance went here for lunch it was the best sushi we have ever had! You will not be disappointed ☺

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best ramen place in old town in Krakow. Nice prices, friendly stuff

Sushi are also great. There is also some additional Japanese food available

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice atmosphere, good service and what’s the most important delicious food. I tried sushi and shabu shabu! Everything was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried traditional or orthodox one! I've missed ramen after comming here so it was quite satisfying:) it was good!