“One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.”
Review of Mundo Hostel

Mundo Hostel
Ranked #10 of 446 Speciality Lodging in Krakow
Reviewed 10 February 2014

One of my all time favourtie hostels. Friendly staff, beautifully decorated, great chilled out atmosphere, tasty breakfast. I have stayed here on three different occasions already and will be back- Krakow has hundreds of hostels but I have no reason to try any of them after finding Mundo.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Hi, we were really nicely supprised espacially by quality of the service, decorations, cleanliness and above all by the breakfast :)
The hostel is in great location - close to Market Square but still very quiet.

Room Tip: We've been in Tybet - very nice one :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I spend my 2014 new year's eve in Krakow and I have had a great time there. The Mundo Hostel is wonderful place, the breakfast in the mornig is delicous but the best part is the Staffs. All of them are really helpull, always smiling and greeting everyone. Thanks Mundo Hostel to make my beginning of 2014 perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jean Carlos V
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Mundo hostel was INCREDIBLE! We arrived early after an overnight train ride, and were greeted with tea and smiles. They even let me take a shower! Then the owner invited us for the breakfast (freshly made apple pancakes and crepes). At dinner time, they made for us fresh local dumplings and salad. These events really gave a sense of community and I met awesome people. The rooms are comfortable and well decorated. I wish I could have stayed longer. The location also cannot be beat”

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Taylor W
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Where to begin? This hostel, has all the features and amenities of a warm and comforting bed and breakfast. It's not a normal hostel experience but so much better.
Other than the hostel itself, the thing that sets this place apart as the best and most special accomodation I have ever stayed in is the staff.
They have become and will be friends for life, they were the highlight of my trip to Poland and I would make the trip back to europe just to visit these guys. SO If you want a warm, welcoming experience in a hostel which also does the best hostel breakfast in the world. Come to Mundo, you will not regret it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed here during an Uni trip to Krakow (29/11/2013- 04/12/2013) . Mundo Hostel is an excellent hostel to stay when travelling to Krakow. Staff are really helpful. I would stay here again if I went back to Krakow :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Mundo is tucked away in old style apartment buildings but is a real gem in location and charm. 10-15min walk from station and 5min to Main sq as well as not far from Jewish Quart for nightlife.

Our private double room had a b&b feel, very small room once you add luggage but clean neat and private and therefore safe. Staff were relaxed but really helpful, gave good restaurant tips and were really accommodating about storing luggage until our night train.

For the price, it will be one of the best value hostels you'll get and when you add to that the amazing included breakfast (one day we had waffles made for us, the next banana pancakes!) you can't go wrong if you're seeking a quiet stay to experience the best of Krakow.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple