“Lovely meal ”

Ranked #275 of 1,843 Restaurants in Krakow
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kazimierz
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place when we were looking nearby on trip advisor , we had a really lovely meal very fancy place felt quite posh. Really nice food and nice bread to start ! Really nice venue.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We didn't have to make any reservations and was quiet when we went in around 5pm. We were served quickly and pleasantly. Our food came quickly and we were all pleased with our meals. The restaurant is decorated lovely and is nice and clean and comfortable. It is quite a large place and it looks like a great place to have drinks in the evening.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I have come here often, and I also have give good before, but now I start to see what is wrong.
The place look nice, food is super... But there waiter's are just too slow and don't not know how to look up and look on there guests.
I come, wait for 3 min to get a table, I wanted something to eat.. got a table.. and in this place the menu card was on the table.. I find what I wanted to eat.. and then time go.. and after 12 min the waiter come.. and after that waiting.. I decided that I just took coffee and want to find a faster place to eat..
I get my latte whit only white sugar.. and after I was finish.. I try to get contact whit the waiter's.. after 8 min waiting.. I have to stand up.. And go to ask him if I can pay..
I am like this.. a waiter most look on all his table .. if not then he don't care about the client .
So for god says.. get professional waiter, young boys and girls just don't have it.. ore learn them the job to do.. some have it and some just don't never get it..
I find a new place in this area to come 3-4 times a week ..
Bye

3  Thank BallonGert
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Maybe the only place in plac nowy with a decent zurek soup. Although there is one much cheaper near the temple synagogue

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stopped by for a post-event drink. The nachos were fresh and zingy, the cocktails just right. The place was very busy and it was comically hard to attract the attention of the waiters. In fact, the neighbouring table and ours made a bit of a joke out of it, waving our arms like windmills!