“Rib eye glory”

Pimiento Argentino Grill - Old Town
Ranked #28 of 1,471 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$25 - US$113
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Beef and hospitality are two things we take a special care of. We are especialy proud of our exclusive Kobe beef and Argentinian steaks. They are both fine examples of tradition, attachment to nature and care for the animals of the region they come from. Our hospitality, added to the quality you find on your plate, is what makes your perfect evening complete.
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Rib eye glory”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We booked prior to the visit and glad we did! The outdoor garden is contemporAry and stylish - we had main courses of rib eye, sirloin, veal and we all enjoyed the meal - cooked over a grill I think ? Service was a little slow for uk but on a par with Europe and it did not deter us from wanting to go back. Waiters were attentive.

1 Thank JLRobbins

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
“The BEST rib eye around ! - but go to the one in the Jewish quarter!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This review is for the Pimiento in the Jewish quarter, NOT the one near the main square/cloth hall- see end of review.

I really fancied steak, so when wandering around the Jewish quarter of Krakow we happened across a large wood burned picture of a bull's head outside a restaurant, so we walked straight in!
I was holidaying with my two teenage children and I am a single mum so I was expecting a frosty reception given the awkward table for three, plus I am sure most restaurants don't expect us to spend much. However we were treated like royalty and in return we spent like royalty!

Absolutely glorious food from start to finish and the service was excellent! I had a large rib eye; Undoubtedly the best I have ever tasted, anywhere in the world!
My children had sirloin and loved it so much they didn't even eat the french fries! I had pepper sauce and garlic pan fried potatoes as a side- deeee-licous~!!!
We all had dessert, I had Tiramisu- Also the best I have tasted! My children are very aware of how fussy I am and asked me repeatedly is that really the best you have ever tasted? Yes, yes it was! My daughter had a deliciously rich chocolate cake and my son had chocolate covered orange balls! Yum Yum Yum! espressos, limoncello and home to bed!

We had had such a wonderful time in the Pimiento Restaurant close to Kazimierz we thought we would go again, but this time we would go to their sister establishment near the cloth hall/main square; Unfortunately we were looked at like aliens! The fabulous service we received from staff in the Jewish quarter completely outshone the rude, unapologetic, insolent, impatient attitude we were greeted with here! It completely ruined our opinion of the chain, but in saying that I would go back; but only to the one in the Jewish part of town.

It shows how much difference a single staff member can make!

Bolton England
“First class, charming restaurant”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Visited the restaurants for lunch with friends recently. We enjoyed the most excellent meal in the most charming and peaceful of settings - the garden area to the restaurant. Friendly staff and very reasonable prices too. Would highly recommend for a visit, especially dining in the garden during Summer.

• Visited June 2014
Leuven, Belgium
“Really good.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was in the one in Kazimierz district. One of my friends advised me to try this one and indeed is really good. People were friendly and professional. I ordered a steak and it was delicious.

Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Nice place”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

7 of us visited Pimiento last weekend. The food was well prepared, service on a high standard and selection of wines excellent. We will visit again