“A great way to see the City”
Review of Krakow Bike Tour

US$26.46*
Krakow Bike Tour of the Old Town, Jewish Quarter, and the Ghetto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our tour in numbers is: over 100 beautiful scenic photo opportunities, 30 min. refreshment break in the middle to ask all kinds of questions you may think of and make new friends, around 20 stops to cover the most important parts of the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter and the WWII Ghetto area. Approx 14 km of easy relaxed pace cycling on bike paths and quiet streets accompanied by our experienced guides, 4 hours of exciting sightseeing, 5 tons of laugh and fun, 2 wheels of modern bikes with comfy saddles and No. 1 fun activity in Krakow. Squeeze the juice out of your stay and add yourself to our daily cocktail of guided entertainment! All ages are welcome as this tour is a piece of cake for anyone. If you cycle - we cycle – rain (we provide ponchos), sun, snow (rarely). For your comfort the maximum group size is 25 pax and we provide 'safe cyclist' insurance package. Reservations are recommended.Our RENT-A-BIKE is open all year round. We also offer ghost tours, city walking tours and more! Check out our fun office on Grodzka street No2 (in the courtyard) !
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Easy riding, some lovely stretches along the river banks. We had a great guide who was passionate about her "magical" city. Around 4hrs or so with a break for a beer and cake, Lots of churches of historical note, jewish ghetto, river, square and parks visited. Ideal trip to help to get your bearings for the weekend.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Was great getting about the city and well worth it as local guide shows you all the areas and very well informed
Easy pace and stoping now and then so anyone no matter their fitness can do this tour
Would definetly recommend this tour and company

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I did the bike your recently on our first full but very wet day in Krakow.

The rain was regular through out the four hour tour but Dorothy's (the guide) sheer enthusiasm helped us through and we loved it. She was excellent and provided us with great info on each landmark we stopped by.

It was also great cycling around the city and then over the river and made us feel part of the city very quickly.

You stop a lot so even someone who isn't that fit should be ok and there is a coffee or beer break at noon ish.

As it was just my partner and I due to the rain, we really benefitted from having the excellent Dorothy as our own tour guide in effect.

There aren't many landmarks this your doesn't cover. If in K again, we'd deffo do this fun trip again.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

It's tucked away a bit in the depths of old buildings. But the guide was really informative and funny, answered all our questions. Had information about history, architecture, fun facts, and legends. My favourite part of my trip to Poland!

Thank galantka101 .
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Krakow is such an interesting city, and this is the best way to see it. If you have a few days in Krakow, do this first. You'll get a feel for the city beyond some of the more touristy areas, learn a lot, and get a great idea of some places you might want to come back and spend more time at.

Krakow is a really easy city to bike. It's flat...you're never really working hard on this ride. It's just a nice pleasurable ride with frequent stops, and it has the added advantage of being able to visit places you wouldn't be able to on a bus or walking.

I got really lucky and was the only one on the tour. Actually, I was a bit worried when I saw I was the only person on the tour because I thought it might not be as fun, and maybe even awkward. But my guide, Phil, was fantastic. So knowledgeable and a great guy. He didn't pack his tour with a bunch of one-liners as you sometimes get from tour guides. He didn't put on a show. He just gave a great, interesting, information-rich (but not dense) tour.

HIGHLY recommended.