Let's Rock Hostel
US$179
Orbitz.com
US$171
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree breakfastsangria nightcider tastingfree activitiesfree eventorganised activitiespub crawlbunk bedsevery eveningthe main squarethe cleaning ladyperson roomcommon areasfull kitchenold townstag doclean rooms
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I chose this hostel because of its good location and very affordable price. If it’s your first time in Krakow, and you need to carry a heavy backpack all along, it might be tough walking from the train station to the hostel following their map. I usually have problems with maps and directions, but I finally reached the hostel with a little help from locals.
The hostel’s location is really good. It’s close to the Main Market Square and many attractions. The hostel itself is so awesome too! I really fell in love with its style. The staffs were really nice and friendly. Their English was really good, their tastes of music as well. I really loved the songs they played in the common area. It created very pleasant atmosphere for me. I knew from the board that the hostel regularly hold various cool events and activities for guests, but I didn't have any chance to join because my schedule was already full.
The room and everything were nice, clean, and cozy. There're shared computers that you can use in the common area, and the Wi-Fi signal covered all areas. Their free breakfast was really good. It's better than what I expected from ordinary hostels. You might find it’s a little bit noisy at night since the hostel is located quite in the center of the Old Town. However, I took it as a bonus for me because I could hear some Simon & Garfunkel and The Beatles songs from the club nearby before falling asleep.
To sum up, I really had a good time with this hostel and the city. If I have a chance to travel there again, this hostel is definitely my first choice. Yeah! Let’s rock!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank JJChadarat
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Excellent location! Within a walking distance from absolutely everything! Amazing staff, really helpful and friendly, quite knowledgeable about the city! The hostel is definitely a great place to stay, clean and neat and very cozy. I'd say it is more for the young people, perfectly suited for both individual traveler and groups! the breakfast is a nice addition to the package! I would definitely advise it to my friends!

Room Tip: 4 or 6 rooms are great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stayed here mid july. Very funky decor in the hostel and the stay were very helpful and friendly with amazing English so language wasnt a problem for us.
The common area was very welcoming and you didnt feel awkward or out of place in it.
The hostel organises events for guests most nights a week eg. bbqs or movie nights (we didnt take part in these but it was a nice touch)

We stayed in a private twin room, it was on the top floor so there were a few stairs to climb. The room was very basic with no storage space but we were only there for one night so this wasnt an issue for us.

The Hostel has free wifi but this did not reach as far as our room but like I said the common room was fine to sit around in.

It has a great location, just around the corner from the large square and down the road from the castle. Keep an eye out when you are looking for it though coz the sign is very small and you could easily walk past it!

The hostel was also very accomodating in minding our bags in the luggage room when we checked out and we were welcome to hang out in the common area even though we had checked out.

Very good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Nice very central location with helpful and friendly support from employees. Free internet access. Ok breakfast and possibility to cook. Comfortable beds.
Was using a shared room. Would stay again in it and can recommend it :-)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Good Bye Lenin lets rock is right next to the market square and only a short walk from the station.

They do a fantastic free breakfast and have a full working kitchen.

The light in our room was broken and so were the plug sockets. Also the mattress was very thin.

There are lockers for storing valuables.

Good for a couple of nights

• Stayed: May 2013