“Extremely hospitable”
Review of Let's Rock Hostel

Let's Rock Hostel
Ranked #61 of 444 Speciality Lodging in Krakow
Reviewed 22 December 2013

When i wanted to go to another Good Bye Lenin hostel i've met with an italian who told me that we should go here cuz the heating does not work invthe other place.
Was not disappointed. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. The common areas are wellpainted, cozy etc. Free wifi ofc. The bathrooms are clean and warm. Highly recommended

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Let's Rock Hostel

Reviewed 17 December 2013

great location in the middle of the city. helpful staff, clean rooms, free breakfast - variety of restaurants and bars close by. staff were very helpful in organising tours, info on events in and around the city. great place

Room Tip: 4 bed dorm, a bit extra but worth it. krakow is a party place so its nice to have some quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Really good hostel, clean bathrooms, with breakfast and really close to the city market and for last really good price. People that work there are nice and speak a good English. The only problem is the price of the tours that they offer there, but you can easily solve this found another tour going to touristic information points.
If you go to Krakow, stay there!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Well, for me this hostel is perfect. Excellent location at such a good price. Tasty breakfast, good WiFi, fully equipped kitchen etc. And the staff is awesome! Really helpful, sociable and with good taste in music ;) I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Hostel is located right in the middle of everything. Friendly staff, room and bathroom were very clean, comfortable beds, nice common area. Free WIFI and breakfast. Street is very quite even thought it`s in the centre of the city so I had no problem to sleep well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nikoleta J
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My friend and I spent five nights at the Goodbye Lenin - Let's rock! hostel, and we would surely recommend it for your stay in Krakòw. Truth be told, the entrance doesn't look really inviting or welcoming, but once you step inside it's a totally different story! Our double room was really cozy and warm; there were two single beds, an armchair, a small table, a mirror, some coat racks and a cupboard - no bunk beds, no under bed storage lockers, towels provided, yay! We shared a bathroom with the nearest dorm, and sometimes we had to wait to enter it, but it wasn't a big fuss - plus, there was another bathroom just across the hallway and one more near the reception (this one in particular is really clean at all times). I loved the graffitis alongside the staircase and the layout of the common area; there's a kitchen you're welcome to use anytime and two computers for public use. One of the main pluses was the continental breakfast - you usually get nothing more than bread, jam and cereals if you stay in a hostel, but not at Goodbye Lenin - Let's Rock! My only complaint is that the hostel could get quite noisy at night; I guess it's the price you pay for being just a stone's throw from the Main Market Square, but noise came also from the inside (unconsidered people screaming while making their way in or out the hostel) and I felt like nothing was really done to keep the place quiet. Anyway, we got what we paid for, and the dedicated staff and the pick up service from/to the airport made up for any inconvenience, so I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I chose this hostel because of its good location and very affordable price. If it’s your first time in Krakow, and you need to carry a heavy backpack all along, it might be tough walking from the train station to the hostel following their map. I usually have problems with maps and directions, but I finally reached the hostel with a little help from locals.
The hostel’s location is really good. It’s close to the Main Market Square and many attractions. The hostel itself is so awesome too! I really fell in love with its style. The staffs were really nice and friendly. Their English was really good, their tastes of music as well. I really loved the songs they played in the common area. It created very pleasant atmosphere for me. I knew from the board that the hostel regularly hold various cool events and activities for guests, but I didn't have any chance to join because my schedule was already full.
The room and everything were nice, clean, and cozy. There're shared computers that you can use in the common area, and the Wi-Fi signal covered all areas. Their free breakfast was really good. It's better than what I expected from ordinary hostels. You might find it’s a little bit noisy at night since the hostel is located quite in the center of the Old Town. However, I took it as a bonus for me because I could hear some Simon & Garfunkel and The Beatles songs from the club nearby before falling asleep.
To sum up, I really had a good time with this hostel and the city. If I have a chance to travel there again, this hostel is definitely my first choice. Yeah! Let’s rock!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo