“Great Intro!”

The Indian Connection
Ranked #714 of 1,872 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: The Indian Connection is an Authentic Indian restaurant that was opened recently in Krakow, Poland providing highest quality food, excellent customer service and speedy delivery to our customers in the Krakow, Poland area ... We can promise satisfaction because all dishes at The Indian Connection are freshly prepared every day with premium ingredients. The Indian Connection is now accepting online orders for delivery or takeout. Order online now to enjoy the best, freshest Indian cuisine, and remember: There's no waiting when you order online Try your favorite Indian dishes directly from our menu @ Sławkowska 19, 31-014 Kraków.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We were brought here by a persuading Polish man, we were eating dinner here the food here was great as expected, the price was acceptable everything was amazing! everything was very clean and organised!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We tried that restaurant as we thought it would beat India Masala, but it didn't. First of all, it is hard to find it. No customers inside which was weird as we went there at 2pm. Prices too high comparing the portion size. Food tasty but not riveting.

rahul k, Owner at The Indian Connection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Hello , Thank you so much for your reviews. We will keep in mind your all points and will try to provide better services next time.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing Indian restaurant to eat in Krakow. Friendly and hard working staff. Must visit for relishing your taste buds and have an awesome experience.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I had my dinner in this restaurant once, the food was an absolute delight from its elegantly decorated and modern dining room to its attentive service and beautifully presented fresh-tasting food. The curries were beautifully spiced especially the paneer dishes tasty and succulent, I loved this place. I am pretty sure that it will be my first choice in future also.
What I like this much particularly in this restaurant is that I ate what I consider is the best Indian biryani I have ever eaten in Krakow. The food was excellent and the service was discrete efficient. I would wholehearted recommend without any reservations whatsoever. Good pricing too:)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

To start the place was lovely staff friendly but when taking drinks order which was 2 beer 2 sprite and a bottle of water between the 3 staff they couldn't get it right, then it came to the food order ordered 2 chicken madras, 2 rice, poppadom and nann bread. They got this order mixed up too only brought one madras and had to wait extra 5 mins for it to arrive. Madras was probably the worst I've had, really thick and gloopy stodge that was full of crunchy seeds rather than a sauce which we are accustomed to. Staff really tried hard to please but need to calm down and take there time.