“Jolanta”

Ranked #56 of 259 Hotels in Krakow
Dublin, Ireland
“Jolanta”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Just returned from a 3 night stay. The Hotel was lovely. Bathroom was amazing, wished we could of brought it home. The room was spacious and very clean, modern in design. Slept very well in comfy beds.There was also tea and coffee available in the room which was nice as rarely find this abroad. For breakfast there was a choice of cereals, cold meats, fruit and breads plus hot cooked breakfast. The food was very good value and tasted great. The staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing to much trouble.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jolanta k
ParkInnKrakow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel on your recent stay in Krakow.

Your review serves as a great motivator to the team and would help other travellers make an informed choice on their accommodation requirements when in Krakow.

It is even more pleasing when you have acknowledged our service efforts as we have been working very hard as a team to ensure we personalise every stay to every guest.

I would like to thank you for this wonderful feedback and hope to welcome you back to the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel, Krakow in the very near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Maciej Glownia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The location of this hotel is simply superb. It is within a short distance from the airport and lies just opposite the castle. If you wish to stay at a quite place where you can rest before your business meetings, rather than in the old town where nightlife doesn't stop, that's a hotel you want.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

my sincere gratitude for your kind review of the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel. I was happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you would consider returning to us for a future visit.
Thank you very much for positive commenting on hotel’s location. Indeed our central location with the view over Wawel Castle is one of our strengths.

Birmingham
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Stayed here when I attended the conference. I must admit that the hotel is perfectly located for business trip, just a few yards from the banks of Wisla river and Wawel - the Polish Royal Castle with easy access to the main roads.
It must be mentioned that it is still quite a lot of work going on around the hotel as the new Convention Center is going to be located just next to the Park Inn.
Room I stayed in, was nice, spacious and clean. The breakfast served in common area downstairs in the lobby was delicious, the perfect mixture of Polish and continental cuisine. The same area serves as a lounge in the evenings with some hot meals available. As far as I know there is no other eating facility in the building or around.
Unfortunately the temporary conference facility are not so great, with very limited visibility of the speaker and the board in the main hall, which was created ad hoc from 3 or 4 smaller meeting rooms. I suppose that sort of arrangements would not be necessarily at all, when the Convention Center is open.
Hotel itself provides a good and not very expensive shuttle service to the town, as the building is quite far away from the main square - approximately 20-25 minutes of quick walk which I would not dare to recommend after dusk. The shuttle also goes to the Airport for quite sensible fee of approx. £20 per trip.
All in all, very nice conference style hotel, adjacent of the future Convention Center, not too far away from the town.
Great for business and organised groups, but not so much for the romantic city breaks.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank t0mt0r
Dear Guest,

please, accept mine and my staff’s gratitude for your kind review of the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel. I was happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.
As far as our conference centre is concerned, I do hope to welcome you in the future when taking part in another event with a different arrangement that could be more suitable for you. I have faith in our conference facility, since it is a modern and very well equipped venue that easily accommodates everything from small banquets to large corporate events. All four meeting rooms and a theatre-style conference hall for up to 460 people feature individual climate control, natural light, sliding walls and free high-speed Internet access. Dedicated meeting coordinators and customized menu options ensure every event and conference in Krakow is a success. Spanning 400 square meters the hotel foyer is the largest in the city and provides a beautiful view of Wawel Castle and the Vistula River for an ideal conference in Krakow.
If I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact. It will be me pleasure to offer you my personal tour through the conference centre in order to present you all its values.

Kind regards,

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Just a quick review. I stayed here 3 nights on a business trip. Very nice atmosphere, decor and convenient location.Staff very helpful with professional attitude. Rooms are very clean.Kitchen serves very tasty food and I found affordable prices.I liked fitness room and sauna which are very useful especially after hard business meetings.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jerzy S
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful post on this forum.

Your comments are greatly appreciated by my team, as it allows all potential guests to make a well informed decision about our services and more importantly our strengths.

I look forward to your regular visits to our hotel and perhaps on one of these visits please see me for a moment so that I can meet you in person!

If I can be of any specific help please let me know.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Just returned from 3 nights at the Park Inn. Booked last minute so choices were limited. Wanted somewhere with a sauna and fitness centre that would also have comfortable beds and located not far from main attractions. In this the Park Inn fitted perfectly.

Plus points:
- Really nice walk in shower
- Brand new furnishings and common parts
- Sauna - great after a day spent visiting Auschwitz and the salt mines in winter
- Very helpful reception staff - when our taxi for the airport transfer was sent to the wrong hotel they rang that hotel and got the taxi sent to us (we had negotiated a good price and I didn't want to pay what the local was offering for a transfer to Katowice)
- Free upgrade as there were no more double rooms available so we got a twin with a view of the castle (and beds pushed togetgher)
- Restaurant food ok
- 10 mins to the castle and Kazimierz (the place with all the best cafes and coolest ambience)
- A pretty 20 min walk to the Old Square
- Great beds - if you like medium-firm - and nice duvets

Downside:
- Very ugly exterior
- Walk across the bridge in winter can get icy (so not great if you don't have solid shoes)
- Got a bit cold in the room at night and couldn't get the temprature up

Also, if you like to have cupboards in your bedroom this is not the place! They've focussed on the bare essentials and there are no cupboards and your clothes are hung on rails jutting out into the room. Fine for us for a few nights but some people might not like it.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and for sharing your experience on this site.

I am delighted that you found the hotel good valued and especially well serviced since it is foundation of good hospitality that we hope to provide.
I am sorry we let you down on room temperature. I assure you the heating system was checked after your comment in order to make sure everything works properly.
As far as exterior of the hotel is concerned I hope that it is always a matter of taste, all the more it was awarded in 2009 as the building of the year.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Kind Regards,

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Stayed here on a business trip December 2010. Very clean and modern hotel. After spending time in a smaller city and a pre-democracy era hotel, the Park Inn was a wonderful place to end our trip and also visit some of the local historic sites. We'll stay again on our next visit.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

thank you for your pleasant comments about the Park Inn by Radisson, Krakow.

I am delighted to pass your comments to my team for their efforts made your stay in our hotel so amazing! Your kind remark about cleanliness was already passed to our Housekeeping Staff as a motivation to keep the hotel always as tidy as during your stay.

If I can be of any help to plan your future stays please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

tidworth
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Got booked out to here and was very sceptical about the hotel as we were meant to be staying in the queen boutiqe so had our hearts set on that. They proved us very wrong with the huge room provided and very high level of cleanliness. Breakfast met every need you could possible want. Even had it to the room one morning and everything was spot on. Lovely staff and lovely atmosphere. Had dinner in the restaraunt one night and that was also spot and very reasonable prices.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

further to your recent stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Krakow, I am in receipt of your feedback which you very kindly took the time to complete online.

Thank you for your compliments on our gastronomy services, cleanliness and especially friendliness of our staff, which we consider of most important hospitality ingredient. The team at our hotel is very passionate in delivering the best service to our customers and it becomes more satisfactory when we receive wonderful guest feedback on such public forums.

Thank you once again for your wonderful comments and I hope to see you in the very near future.