“Park Inn Krakow”

Park Inn by Radisson Krakow
Ranked #54 of 262 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Deceptively convenient location. Not in the center of the action but close to sights and walking distance to most important ones. Staff are helpful and their helpfulness overcomes any language issues. The restaurant and food are good and efficient, breakfast is very good and the staff make special efforts to accomodate any special requests and do so successfully.
The reception staff were very helpful on arranging tours and transfers and in providing directions and information on Krakow and their auto service is very efficient and reasonable.
We definitely recommend this hotel, safe, clean, hospiable and good value . The excellent service and friendly staff are the icing on an already good product.

Room Tip: Room with a view of Wawel castle is good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
ParkInnKrakow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Krakow and your pleasant and first of all very professional comments about our hotel.

It is so nice to see that you had a great stay here at the Hotel. Thank you for mentioning about the helpful nature of our staff. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the breakfast as well and to see that you regarded the hotel as being very clean, that mean our staff did their best effectively.

Regarding location I hope it is comfortable enough to have only 10 minutes walk to Wawel Castle or Jewish district.

I am looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Park Inn by Radisson Krakow.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

new, modern, clean, helpful staff, well situated. excellant breakfast. we ate 2 times dinner - was tasty and fresh. I met some who didn;t speak english. the staff did the translation with pleasure. I needed a special service from a taxi driver - the staff was cooperative and explained the driver my needs.

Room Tip: don't hasitate. a good value for the money.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank chana y

Dear Guest,

It is a great pleasure to see your very positive comments! Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay so much. Thank you for mentioning about the convenient location and cleanness. Thank you for your compliments on our gastronomy services, and especially friendliness of our staff, which we consider of most important hospitality ingredient. My coworkers will be really pleased to read your review so thank you again.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Generaln Menager

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Have just spent 2 nights at this hotel which is located about 15mins walk from the Old Town centre of Krakow (which is stunning).Hotel is only 3 years old, rooms are large with super comfortable beds. Bathroom in our room was brilliant as it was a shower room, with excellent water pressure. Rooms are super clean and all the staff are extremely friendly with excellent English...breakfast and night time meals in the restaurant are also very good. Parking is available as well as free internet which is also excellent.They also have an in house massage service next to the gym with Sauna and super large shower. Marta who is in charge is absolutely superb providing a high class and extremely professional service. I have been suffering lots of pain in legs and feet due to lots of walking...well that has all gone due to Marta and her expert massage technique and advice. So when you stay at the Park Inn please ensure you book a massage with Marta...you wont regret it, she is an absolute gem..just tell her Tony sent you. Congratulations to management and staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank PicklesNewcastle
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments!

It was a great pleasure to see that all of our efforts making to meet our guest expectations are appreciated. Very professional and detailed comments shows, that you travel a lot and have a lot of experience in judging hotel industry.

It is so nice to see that you had a great stay here at the Hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the location close to the beautiful Old Town, spacious rooms and comfortable beds as much as bathroom, parking and restaurant RBG.

Most of all it is a pleasure to hear that you have noticed the helpful nature of the team and service here at the Hotel. My coworkers were really pleased to have read your review, so thank you again.

Thank you for mentioning about fitness facilities with sauna and massage service. We are very proud of massage service that is coordinated by professionals like Marta.

I am looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel. Please feel free to contact me at any stage should I be able to assist you with your plans.

Our warmest greetings from Krakow,

If I can be of any specific help please let me know.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I have been traveling in Krakow for the last couple of months constantly, and I managed somehow to have the worst experience ever in a hotel, at Park Inn by Radisson, during the last 2 days. It does not matter that the hotel is clean and provides all needed facilities, as long as the staff is rude and demonstrated a bad attitude along the way.
Worth mentioning that the receptionist (Mr. Michal) refuses to call for a city taxi, so the hotel taxi needs to be used (the prices are doubeled, and the trafic is not avoided because they do not wear the "taxi" sign).

Room Tip: Rooms do not have a proper dressing, so make sure you put your cloths somewhere appropriately so tha...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Miruna H
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very grateful for your feedback following your stay.

Thank you for your kind mentioning about the all necessary facilities available at the hotel that we are indeed proud of. I am very pleased to see that you regarded the hotel as being very clean, that mean our staff did their best effectively.

I am sorry we let you down on service this time, since it has been always our strength. I have passed your remarks to our Front Office Departments. I am sure that it will be a good lesson to learn from and get better in the future.

General Menager

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I was staying in a single room. It was big, very modern, nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. The conference facilities were very good too and the hotel staff were polite, very helpful and spoke very good English. Worth recommending.

However if you're interested in sightseeing this is not the most centrally located hotel in Krakow (although the main attractions are within a walking distance). I will be happy to stay there again when travelling for work. Otherwise I would choose something by the main square or the Jewish district.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ssylwia
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Dear Guest,
I am very grateful for your feedback following your stay and your kind recommendation of our hotel.

It is so nice to see that you had a great stay here at the Hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the breakfast, the atmosphere of modern and colorful room and the helpful nature of the team here at the Hotel which is much appreciated.

Our warmest greetings from Krakow,

Reviewed 12 May 2012

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised by the very good reviews this hotel gets... It's a VERY basic place with less then average level of service. Good I was traveling for a business- with this place- unlike us with many great hotels available in this city- you just CAN'T feel the great city atmosphere.
Although not far from the city center- it's situated just on a big, noisy street with a huge construction running on the opposite site. One person in the reception handling a line of waiting customers...
Food- short menu would be ok as long as it's good and… available. I was trying to order a few dishes -not chance. Finally I was recommended by the bartender (being a waiter at the same time) to order a chicken with a salad. It had no taste! To get out I had to come to the bar myself and pay, as nobody was interested to make a service there...
Room- ok, however more accurate for ibis hotel (hangers on the wall instead of a wardrobe, no hairdryer).
Paying 160 Euro/night I expect a bit more...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
ParkInnKrakow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and for sharing your experience on this site.
I am sorry we let you down on service this time, since it has been always our strength. I have passed your remarks to our Front Office and F&B Departments as a lesson to learn from and get better in the future.
Regarding noisy street I hope that professional and modern windows in our hotel successfully dimed the sound from the outside.
And last but not least, you kind remark regarding wardrobes accidently meet with our latest decision of installing more solid ones.

Reviewed 8 May 2012 via mobile

We've stayed here for two nights. The hotel is situated few meters from tram station. You can take tram 12 or 19 to Wawel castle or to old city center. Also there is a mall with huge supermarket. Bonarka city center. You can get there by bus near the hotel (just cross the bridge) to use local transport you can purchase 24h ticket for 12 zl, there is a machine on tram station.

Hotel is new, modern, cleanest and has good atmosphere. Very good friendly staff in reception and in restaurant. Breakfast is tasty, and there are many different dishes. If you'r coming with car you can park on guarded park for 50Zl or for free near hotel.

Poland is undiscovered pearl it is so beautifully and as for me I enjoyed it more than Germany. Most of people very polite and nice. I hope to come back again

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Guest,
please, accept mine and my staff’s gratitude for your kind review of the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and your time you spent when writing it. It is always with GREAT pleasure to read that the guest found in our hotel a great service and nice atmosphere.
I will be delighted to pass your kind comments to my team for their efforts that made your stay in our hotel so pleasant.
Your warm commnets on our beatiful country are very pleasant and confirm Poland is a place worth visiting.

Generla Manager